Knox Apology Form

RyanC883

3 hours ago, Process said:

Lol, seriously.

I mean he pretty much stunk before this year, why are we apologizing exactly?

I'll give him a congrats, good job and thank you for putting in the work to get better though. 

If he has truly become a top, playmaking TE.... Oh my god, this offense is going to be unstoppable.

Really excited to see what he does the rest of the year. 

Lol, seriously?

I think you may want to read my post again. 

I mean, since the beginning of the internet, this has happened.  There isn't a single player who should be called a bust until at least year 3. Snap judgments in a player's first season or 2 are practically worthless.

And we've seen the same with Epenesa, Oliver, Edmunds - and really, countless others over the years. Some guys really do turn into busts or disappointments (obviously), but you have to give players time.

Knox is amazing now.  Has he even dropped a pass?   What a revelation this year.  No one is thinking of Ertz now.

On 10/11/2021 at 10:41 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

Me: “Hi, my name is Royale with Cheese”.

Crowd: ”Hi Royale with Chesse.”

Me: “I am a recovering Zach Ertz homer.  Its been 2 months since I spoke about him and I keep the chip with me at all times.”

You DO realize that by saying you haven't spoke of him you have now spoken of him and need to re-start that clock.  Good luck.

I criticized his inconsistency catching the ball. I had doubts he would ever get it together. Now I'm just really psyched he is breaking out. A tight end threat has been missing for so long. Good job Dawson!

With Knox' emergence and breakout, Emmanuel Sanders playing like his best years in Denver and the running game fired up, this offense threatens from every position now. 

On 10/11/2021 at 11:46 PM, unbillievable said:

After 5 weeks.

Knox 18r 261y 5t 14.5y/rc 24trgts 75%

Ertz   14r 150y 1t 11.4y/rc 25trgts 56%

On 10/12/2021 at 5:49 AM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

What's the CPC?

Cost Per Catch?

😁

Knox cap hit $1.1M

Ertz cap hit $12.7M

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Knox cap hit $1.1M

Ertz cap hit $12.7M

I doubt Ertz even provides socks for kids with cancer. This is a no-brainier! 

I always liked Knox, despite the drops. He made some GREAT catches, so it was concentration, not hands. It seems like he’s fixed that and he’s a mismatch for defenses who have so many other weapons to worry about. More help on Knox means the other guys have more space. Pick your poison! 

• Like (+1) 1

I liked Knox, just didn't think he was TE1 material for a Superbowl contending team.  I thought Knox would be good developmental TE2 to Ertz.

I was thinking of apologizing for my Ertz obsession but am holding off on that.  This team is seriously devoid of a TE2. 

I think depth at TE could be the worst depth of any position group on the team.  We have great DL depth, OL depth nice, dual RBs, even a quality QB2. Someone gave Hollisters numbers upstream but those numbers should be compared to our backup TE, whoever that is.  Does Gilliam count?  That's embarrassing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.