We Are No Longer Intimidated

H2o

11 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

H20, I thought the same thing.  It looked like the team that was going to hit the bully in the mouth and say bleep you to the media.  We were it, and get over it.  Keep the swag going vs. TN, and Tampa.  Yes, I live in Tampa, and I hope we breath them down like we did to KC.  Those two are on my short list for games of the season now that we humiliated KC.

Frankly, I don't think you beat the Bucs twice in a season.  So I'd be quite happy to lose the first one in a squeaker, end up 15-2 with home field, and beat them again about a month and a half later 😄

23 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Well just look at KC they thought they never see a hiccup again… so remember to stay strong when that year happens as well.. because trust me KC is way way to talented not to rebound next year.  (Unless Mahomes is really hurt and playing threw it)

Mahomes hasn’t been himself all year. It could be the 2 straight long seasons he has had is taking a toll on him? Or maybe he is fighting threw some

injury? All I know is he is not the Mahomes we are use to seeing.

Little tip moving forward: you mean to type "through" here. "Threw" is the past-tense of the verb "to throw," (whereas "through" is a multi-faceted word indicating passage, progression, or movement, in either literal or figurative ways) as in: Josh Allen THREW a 40-yard laser beam to Emmanuel Sanders for the Bills's first TD THROUGH the air.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.