Collinsworth was almost impossible to listen to.

Inigo Montoya

i didn’t get the Collinsworth hate before this year.  Now I find him intolerable, even before last night. 

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Dont ruin this with facts 🙊🙊🙉🙉🙈🙈

this is what makes Collinsworth even more unbearable.  He didn’t say Allen was the mvp buy that he could be.  Earlier he acted like Allen had an issue with intentional groundings and extending the play. 

• Agree 1

Typically I could careless about the announcers but last night was horrible and in prime time to boot. Al Michaels needs to hang it up as he really brings nothing to the table and Collinsworth was blatantly biased.  The whole game I kept thinking could you imagine Gus Johnson calling the game!

Sad that NBC doesn’t do anything to address it.

4 hours ago, Dr. K said:

Collinsworth doesn't usually bother me, but he was hard to listen to last night. 

yeah, i like him. and he didn't bother me last night, but i have to admit he wasn't good. He believed in the Chiefs just a little too hard. Though with the way they've looked since 2018, it is really hard to doubt them. 

So Al Michael’s as well was biased towards the Chiefs.  So bad that you could almost hear the disappointment in his voice every time the Bills scored.  Like I especially noticed it on the Bills last touchdown.

On a National Broadcast like that you shouldn’t be pro one team.  

• Like (+1) 1

So I dont usually complain about commentators. If I dont like them, I just ignore them. And I did like the way Matt Millen called the Dolphins game, and dont hate Troy Aikman and Joe Buck like a lot of people. I'll even tough it out with Beth Whatshername.

But holy *****.

That was the most biased, ball-washing game call I've ever heard. And we have all sat through MANY games against the Pats and Brady at their peak. But I dont remember ANY being as bad as last night.

Infuriating, biased, unwatchable.

I especially loved the part where Collinsworth was cheering dirty hits against our players. Real classy. Real professional.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.