Collinsworth was almost impossible to listen to.

Inigo Montoya

Don't forget the constant ball-washing he was giving Steve Spagnuolo about being a defensive genius. 

He talked and talked about "Spags" a lot, but didn't mention that his defense is in last place.

But of course, he kept on yammering about KC's defense instead of saying a word about Daboll and his offense.

If was shockingly one-sided.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Don't forget the constant ball-washing he was giving Steve Spagnuolo about being a defensive genius. 

He talked and talked about "Spags" a lot, but didn't mention that his defense is in last place.

But of course, he kept on yammering about KC's defense instead of saying a word about Daboll and his offense.

How about giving some credit to Leslie.

36 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

The way he went on and on and on about how Spagger McSpagface loves to blitz on 3rd and long… change the sodding record.  It was like being trapped in conversation with an old lady who just repeats the same sentence over and over with the words in a slightly different order each time. 

• Like (+1) 1

Down 38-20, Chiefs make a 1 yard run on first down, Chris Collinsworth: "The Chiefs are roaring back into the game"

I usually don't b**** and moan about the commentary, but good Lord was that painful to listen to. I had to question myself a few times if I am watching the same game as Chris Collinsworth. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.