Now that the KC game is over, which game scares you?

Haplo848

Which game other than the Bucs game are you the most worried about?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Which game other than the Bucs game are you the most worried about?

• @Titans (let down game?)
    • vs Miami (coming off a bye?)
    • @Jacksonville (overlooking the lowly Jaguars?)
    • @Jets (divisonal game?)
    • vs Colts (rematch of the wild card game?)
    • @ Saints (Are they still scary without Brees?)
    • vs Pats (can Belichick resurrect his season without Brady?)
    • vs Panthers (Sam Darnold getting revenge for all the times we smacked him up?)
    • @ Pats (Belichick is probably scarier at home, so this makes sense over week 13's Pats game)
    • vs Falcons (should this game even be put on here, other than for looking past the Falcons for the end of the season?)
    • vs Jets (I can't help but feel we'll be resting starters this game, so loss due to not caring about the game in the first place?)

49 minutes ago, Process said:

The bills have the easiest schedule in the league the rest of the way, are heavy favorites for the 1 seed, and are looking at a 14-15 win season.

What the hell is there to worry about?

After the Titans game, More worried about injuries than anything. 

6 hours ago, Haplo848 said:

Now that we're sitting pretty at 4-1 after dominating the Chiefs, what is the game that scares you the most?  And you can't say the Bucs.  The Super Bowl Champs and Brady are the obvious choice.  Before the season, I would have said the Titans.  But they've been struggling a bit this season, despite the 3-2 record, and our run defense is doing a lot better than it was last year when we faced them.  So, assuming no huge, season-changing injuries occur, which game worries you the most?  Is there a game you think we might have a let down game and lose one we should win?  Is there a game you DON'T think we should win?  Let me know your thoughts.  

All of them. They are all made up from the planets’ finest football players, deserving of respect and attention to detail.

Seriously.

Respect the Process.

Chiefs don’t and they’re now on the outside looking in on Columbus Day.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

The important game is the next one!

Always need to beat an AFC Playoff Team! 

The rest of the Sked, beside the Bucs/GOAT game, are either complete Trailer Trash or teams the Bills are better than- like the Saints or aforementioned Titans!

Could be 15-2 and of course #1 Seed and Orchard Park for the Playoff Run!

16 minutes ago, dakrider said:

Bills will roll the Titans.  But likely lose at least one more game.  I would say the Colts.  

Unlikely with Wentz as their QB. Reich coaches really well but that is a game where I see Frazier sending a lot of blitzes early. Wentz will be hearing footsteps after the 1st Q and the game will be over by half time 

Edited by Fan in Chicago

2 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Need a “none” option if the Bucs are left off the list, IMO. I didn’t vote, because “none” would be my answer. 

Beginning of the season, I completely agreed. But they have not looked good this season and the Bills running defense seems to have improved drastically. It’s a good matchup for the Bills. 

They still have the league's #1 Running Back.

11 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

The important game is the next one!

Always need to beat an AFC Playoff Team! 

The rest of the Sked, beside the Bucs/GOAT game, are either complete Trailer Trash or teams the Bills are better than- like the Saints or aforementioned Titans!

Could be 15-2 and of course #1 Seed and Orchard Park for the Playoff Run!

Where is your 2nd loss coming ?   I hope we can keep pace with the chargers and win the #1 seed.

2 hours ago, ganesh said:

They still have the league's #1 Running Back.

Where is your 2nd loss coming ?   I hope we can keep pace with the chargers and win the #1 seed.

Bucs.

The AFC-E should be a 6-0 lock!

As should be the mediocre AFC-S... aside from the harder one next week!

The other two Divisions are Off years for the Bills.
BOTH are tougher internally and because of it, will cannibalize each other. As long as the Bills stick to their knitting, they’ll be playing 2 at OP in January!

Perhaps, the AFC Championship will feature Josh Allen v.s. Josh Allen- West!

9 hours ago, Haplo848 said:

I purposefully left them off, because that's the obvious choice.  How could Brady and the defending Super Bowl champions NOT be the obvious answer?

You left off the one everyone would vote for? That's pretty lame.

None. We will lose some of these games for sure. But none of them scare or worry me. Even the Titans, who seem to always have our number, don’t scare me right now. The Bills who played last night will beat any team in the league. The Bills who lost in week 1 would still beat a good number of teams on an average day. This team is good, even on their bad days. And on our good days, I think we’re the best team in the league. 

The next game and I DON'T mean the Titians game ... I mean the next game. The football is shaped funny and can take bounces that we don't anticipate, the entire league is made up of big fast athletes trying to devastate the players on the other team, the game is fast furious so the refs WILL miss calls some will go our way some will go the other way. What I'm trying to say is that we will always be a few freaky plays, or a hand full of heart breaking injuries, or a game where the refs give THEM the benefit of a majority of the penalty calls away from a loss.

There are quite a few games in our schedule that SHOULD be laughers, but the minute we don't take a team seriously, it could very well bite us in the butt.

I am using the term "most worried" about.  The Bills have the best chance statistically of suffering a loss to the Titans.

Even if that happens they can overcome that.  A loss to the Pats* at home would be the only game that "could" have a negative effect on the team.

So, conversely that is my biggest "most worry" game.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.