Chiefs Message Board- Hilarious!!!

BuffaloBillyG

6 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Checking in on Chiefs fans...some comedy GOLD in this Bills/Chiefs game day post. The smuggest fans in the NFL are in a full blown panic😂😂

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340175

I can understand them being all upset. Oh have Mahomes, who doesn’t look right, and a loaded offense.  They were expecting an easy trip back to the SB. Sadly they have been blindsided and unless they right the ship will be fighting hard for just a wild card spot.  (I mean come on they have the same record as my Pats who are on year 1 of a rebuild!)

7 hours ago, Beast said:

I am super excited with this win. No offense but I am not about to revel at their expense. We will be seeing that  team again in January.

They have a huge hole to climb out of and a big target on their backs.

They were talking about playoff percentages during the Pack vs Bengals game

4-1 is 75% to make the playoffs 

3-2 is 51%

I wonder what 2-3 is? ....... 35 to 40?

7 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

There's a reason I had the TV muted most of the game (I unmuted to hear what the penalties were and sometimes didn't remute quickly enough)

Loved it when Collinsworth started excusing the loss because Chiefs were missing two defenders (Chris Jones, who has been struggling at DE, and CB Charvarious Ward) and Al pointed out that the Bills were missing Matt Milano (one of the best if not the best LB in the league through the first 3-4 games)

Yes, the comment about Jones and Ward made it appear that he had done no homework on the Bills.  Milano being out was a huge loss for the Bills. 

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
remove duplicat quote

I wonder if this guy is on a suicide watch ? ;)

"Sunday is one of the top days for playing NFL football. In fact, it's the main one.

And when it comes to NFL football, I don't know about y'all, but my favorite team? Is the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.

They are scheduled to play. TONIGHT. Against one of my least favorite teams (31-way tie): the Buffalo Bills.

The Buffalo Bills and their fans would like to win this game against the Kansas City Chiefs that's happening tonight (Sunday night). But here's the thing:

THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS WILL WIN THE GAME INSTEAD!!!!!

Our quarterback is: the best one
Their quarterback is: some corn fed California farm boy piece of *****

Our head coach is: a football genius who's fat as ****
Their head coach is: some skinny Irish B word

Our secret weapon is: JOSH GORDON AKA FLASH GORDON AKA THE DOOBIE BROTHER
Their secret weapon is: replacing natural selection with a series of tailgate folding tables

Our food is: THE BEST BARBECUE IN THE WORLD!!!
Their food is: literally called a "garbage plate"

And if ANYONE tries to say that garbage plates are Rochester, not Buffalo: SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN TONIGHT, HOW DARE YOU CORRECT ME, I WILL ****ING FIND YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Face it, Bills fans: YOU'RE ****ING DOOMED. And your ***** little team is going to lose, too!!!!

IF WE HIT 100 POSTS IN THIS THREAD THE CHIEFS WILL WIN THE GAME LET'S ****ING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Edited by JMF2006
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Beast said:

I am super excited with this win. No offense but I am not about to revel at their expense. We will be seeing that  team again in January.

Don't count on it.  If the Chiefs stay on their current trajectory, they'll be fighting for a wild card spot. The presumption that we'll meet the Chiefs again is leftover rhetoric from preseason prognostications. The Chiefs may not make the playoffs or may possibly be away from the cozy confines of Arrowhead when the playoffs commence. It would be nice to get them in Orchard Park in January. Time will tell.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Scads of football yet to be played, but

playoffstatus.com 

already showing their percentages of the teams' chances.  No hype, no talking heads, just probabilities.

Chefs have a 44% chance of making it to the SB tourney

2 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

"Sunday is one of the top days for playing NFL football. In fact, it's the main one.

And when it comes to NFL football, I don't know about y'all, but my favorite team? Is the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.

They are scheduled to play. TONIGHT. Against one of my least favorite teams (31-way tie): the Buffalo Bills.

The Buffalo Bills and their fans would like to win this game against the Kansas City Chiefs that's happening tonight (Sunday night). But here's the thing:

Their secret weapon is: replacing natural selection with a series of tailgate folding tables

And if ANYONE tries to say that garbage plates are Rochester, not Buffalo: SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN TONIGHT, HOW DARE YOU CORRECT ME, I WILL ****ING FIND YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Face it, Bills fans: YOU'RE ****ING DOOMED. And your ***** little team is going to lose, too!!!!

IF WE HIT 100 POSTS IN THIS THREAD THE CHIEFS WILL WIN THE GAME LET'S ****ING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

I dunno.  I kinda read this as more tongue-in-cheek then anything else.  A fired up fan firing up their fanbase for a big game.  Might just be me...

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

I think that's even over the top from some of the 'homers' here.  Must be an advertiser on the forum hoping to monetize visits. 🤔

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

My new least favorite team and fans.  What's with the hot & small locker room? Next time they have to come to Buffalo let's  give them the same treatment.  

Not sure if it’s changed, but when I worked in the media, our visitors locker room was a combination of a phone booth and a sauna 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

They were anointing themselves a dynasty after their Super Bowl win. 

They’re just people, like New England, when you’re on top you get used to it.

Nope you’re just regular people, when it is pouring rain and you’re down 24-13 you leave the stadium and go home.

Just like Seattle had the “best fans” and “12th man” and you don’t hear about that anymore either. 

This^^^^^ we need to remember this! Like McDermott always says remain humble. The media creates the false belief of how good you are through the hype machine.  Even the Patriots, as invincible champs, got their asses kicked twice by the Giants.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.