Chiefs Message Board- Hilarious!!!

BuffaloBillyG

41 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Collingworth told them on tv they should have won if it wasn't for the refs. Which is hilarious  btw lol.

what a tool. call after call against us, "he should have known better" on oliver, thats already falling from losing his balance. not INTENTIONALLY diving at mahomes knees. "oh did you see his pinky had a Jersey", gotta grab that chest plate! on mitches phantom holding ."it was only uncatchable after he dragged him down" as kelsey clearly was flopping knowing it was way overthrown and grabbed tre with him. if it was def holding on tre fine, he got hands on him during his route as did kelsey but to say tre tackled him, obv pi? no way!

now dropping your shoulder on a guy after lifting him in the air..thats the big conspiracy! that going to be "the big story tommorrow". unreal.

the big story is mahomes was garbage, bills made him look pedestrian and they are lucky to get out of there with a score and over active calls that made it look more competitive then it was. 

maybe mahomes should refuse a few commercial deals in the future and practice alittle more in the rain. to much time in sunny LA on set.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Checking in on Chiefs fans...some comedy GOLD in this Bills/Chiefs game day post. The smuggest fans in the NFL are in a full blown panic😂😂

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340175

God that **** is unreadable. And i’m just talking format, not content.

more than that, is there anything worse in a fanbase than reflexively having to gloat and flex over the losing fanbase? You’re just as pathetic as they are.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

And they don't mention the phantom hold that happened the play before where Allen ran for a first down.

And Collinsworth had the audacity to say it was an "easy call". Morse did everything right and didn't even come close to holding.

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Rest assured, we do.  The Bills visitors' locker room has a well-deserved rep as one of the shabbiest in the league.

Pretty flimsy roughing call take away a 4th down stop from KC as well IIRC

Really? I hate that and hope we fix thst in the new stadium. I don't think it gives any advantage in game.

Secondly, i don't want other players first impression of the stadium/facilities to be a crap one. Don't wanna make 'cruiting harder on yourself than it needs to be. Just my 2cents

18 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Really? I hate that and hope we fix thst in the new stadium. I don't think it gives any advantage in game.

Secondly, i don't want other players first impression of the stadium/facilities to be a crap one. Don't wanna make 'cruiting harder on yourself than it needs to be. Just my 2cents

I say if making the visiting locker room, cramped, hot, and muggy is fair game, then make our visiting locker room a sauna in the new stadium. That is some BS gamesmanship, just have a normal lockerroom.

I do believe tonight was only the second loss in Mahomes career that the Chiefs have lost by more than one score. The other was the loss to TB in the Super Bowl. They’ve been that good, so the fans aren’t used to seeing Mahomie and crew dominated.

1 hour ago, Beast said:

I am super excited with this win. No offense but I am not about to revel at their expense. We will be seeing that  team again in January.

I disagree I don't think they make it to the playoffs.  I think we are gonna witness a big collapse in KC as they don't have the defense and the offense can't compete with defenses that have learned to play them tough.  We may have gotten a few penalties but more importantly we were the more physical team.  On defense the pass rush didn't actually sack mahomes as much as I wished but they had him rattled so they got the job done.

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

I say if making the visiting locker room, cramped, hot, and muggy is fair game, then make our visiting locker room a sauna in the new stadium. That is some BS gamesmanship, just have a normal lockerroom.

Dude, our visiting locker room is probably the worst in the league. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did he really?  I had the TV muted most of the game.  There were some very questionable calls on both sides, including some DPI on Tre White that was "huh?", a "roughing" call on Ed Oliver that I caught Collingsworth acknowledge could be a key turning point in the game, and a very ticky-tack, critical, holding call against Morse

Myself as well, game was literally muted 85%-90% which is too bad but I cannot stand Collinsworth that much.  I have, in the past, taken the time to sync up the Bills radio call with my TV.  Its a little tedious, but well worth it when you get it just right.

I gotta be honest, I lost all respect for midwesterners this weekend.

First off was the Penn State vs Iowa game, a bunch of Penn State players got injured in that game, most never coming back into the game.  It didn't matter what the situation was, 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, etc., big play had just happened, modest gain just occurred, etc, the Iowa fans booed injured players.  These are seriously college kids out there, unpaid, playing for pride, their future, and your entertainment, and you have the complete utter lack of basic human decency and empathy to boo people who dare get injured and delay your gratification of watching them?  Seriously?  

After seeing that yesterday, when Levi Wallace went down at the end of the third quarter after a modest gain, and KC fans started booing him, I got even more disgusted with people from that entire region.  Despite the fact that if he HADN'T been injured, the clock would have kept running, the quarter would have ended, and we would have had a stoppage of play anyways, but instead KC got another two plays in before the end of the half.  Regardless of the situation, if you boo someone who gets injured, you are human garbage, completely lacking in empathy, and not even seeing football players as human.  The worst of humanity was shown to be widespread throughout the Midwest this weekend.

A lot of hope for humanity was lost this weekend.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

what a tool. call after call against us, "he should have known better" on oliver, thats already falling from losing his balance. not INTENTIONALLY diving at mahomes knees. "oh did you see his pinky had a Jersey", gotta grab that chest plate! on mitches phantom holding ."it was only uncatchable after he dragged him down" as kelsey clearly was flopping knowing it was way overthrown and grabbed tre with him. if it was def holding on tre fine, he got hands on him during his route as did kelsey but to say tre tackled him, obv pi? no way!

now dropping your shoulder on a guy after lifting him in the air..thats the big conspiracy! that going to be "the big story tommorrow". unreal.

the big story is mahomes was garbage, bills made him look pedestrian and they are lucky to get out of there with a score and over active calls that made it look more competitive then it was. 

maybe mahomes should refuse a few commercial deals in the future and practice alittle more in the rain. to much time in sunny LA on set.

Mahomes can't stop doing commercials.  He needs the money.  (Says no one.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

My favorite:

Remove turnovers and the Chiefs are 4-1.

Even with the pile of ***** that carries the name "defense".

"other than THAT, Mrs Lincoln, how did you like the play?"

----------------------

I'm glad I moderate this board, not that and Thank You, Each and Every One, for not being this grade of DoucheNozzle

"Remove the points the Chiefs scored, and we shut them out 38-0."

It's just that easy!

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Haha (+1) 3

They were anointing themselves a dynasty after their Super Bowl win. 

They’re just people, like New England, when you’re on top you get used to it.

Nope you’re just regular people, when it is pouring rain and you’re down 24-13 you leave the stadium and go home.

Just like Seattle had the “best fans” and “12th man” and you don’t hear about that anymore either. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.