Chiefs Message Board- Hilarious!!!

BuffaloBillyG

3 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

All fair points. I also think that Mahomes has leaned on that deep ball way too much in his career and when teams take it away he panics. 

I am not sure he panics so much as he gets frustrated and impatient. He does not like the 10/12/14 play drives. He gets almost bored. I have said since that game we had the right plan last year in the regular season we just didn't execute at a time when our D was a bit off all around. Teams have started using that plan since with some success and we executed it very well tonight. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Beast said:

I am super excited with this win. No offense but I am not about to revel at their expense. We will be seeing that  team again in January.

I actually hope they play a team like Cleveland, San Diego, or Baltimore before us because they are all capable of taking KC out. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did he really?  I had the TV muted most of the game.  There were some very questionable calls on both sides, including some DPI on Tre White that was "huh?", a "roughing" call on Ed Oliver that I caught Collingsworth acknowledge could be a key turning point in the game, and a very ticky-tack, critical, holding call against Morse

A bit of an overstatement. But he was bad brother. He made it a point to keep bringing up that roughing call on allen again and again after all those bs calls on the Bills. "We'll look back on that roughing the passer call tomorrow they gave the Bills."

Just now, Bferra13 said:

A bit of an overstatement. But he was bad brother. He made it a point to keep bringing up that roughing call on allen again and again after all those bs calls on the Bills. "We'll look back on that roughing the passer call tomorrow they gave the Bills."

There's a reason I had the TV muted most of the game (I unmuted to hear what the penalties were and sometimes didn't remute quickly enough)

Loved it when Collinsworth started excusing the loss because Chiefs were missing two defenders (Chris Jones, who has been struggling at DE, and CB Charvarious Ward) and Al pointed out that the Bills were missing Matt Milano (one of the best if not the best LB in the league through the first 3-4 games)

• Thank you (+1) 4

24 minutes ago, MJS said:

Let me guess, they lost because of the roughing the passer penalty (even though they were down bug at that point anyways)?

Chiefs fans are the worst. I don't even need to read it.

And they don't mention the phantom hold that happened the play before where Allen ran for a first down.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

I mean you can't drive a QB into the ground like that you just can't. And they had pretty flimsy roughing call take away a turnover as well.

• Agree 4

22 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

My new least favorite team and fans.  What's with the hot & small locker room? Next time they have to come to Buffalo let's  give them the same treatment.  

Rest assured, we do.  The Bills visitors' locker room has a well-deserved rep as one of the shabbiest in the league.

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean you can't drive a QB into the ground like that you just can't. And they had pretty flimsy roughing call take away a turnover as well.

Pretty flimsy roughing call take away a 4th down stop from KC as well IIRC

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did he really?  I had the TV muted most of the game.  There were some very questionable calls on both sides, including some DPI on Tre White that was "huh?", a "roughing" call on Ed Oliver that I caught Collingsworth acknowledge could be a key turning point in the game, and a very ticky-tack, critical, holding call against Morse

Ticky-tack is a very generous way of describing that Morse penalty. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Looks like the Chargers will win AFCW, but I can't believe KC will miss the playoffs how that they let dozens and dozens of WC teams in.  Or so it seems.

Most top teams falter after a couple of years at the top.  McBeane seem determined to avoid having this happen to the Bills by having a long-term plan that limits the number of elite players that get huge money.  They have a system where a lot of guys make good money and play well, and they will be rotating rookies in to keep salary costs down.  This process is underway already -- Lorax and Kyle Williams are long gone, and the arrow keeps on pointing up.  Next year Jerry Hughes and Mario Addison will probably be gone, as will Feliciano and Ford.  Spencer Brown looks amazing.

• Like (+1) 1

That roughing the passer call on Clark was BS but the Ed Oliver one on fourth down was almost as suspect and on top of that there was a really bad holding call on Mitch the play before that would have given the Bills a first down. You can moan about that call but do not act as through the refs were so one sided. The Bills outright owned this game and despite bad calls on both sides they deserved the win. 

• Agree 5

38 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Exhibit A:

"Our quarterback is: the best one
Their quarterback is: some corn fed California farm boy piece of *****

Our head coach is: a football genius who's fat as ****
Their head coach is: some skinny Irish B word

Our secret weapon is: JOSH GORDON AKA FLASH GORDON AKA THE DOOBIE BROTHER
Their secret weapon is: replacing natural selection with a series of tailgate folding tables

Face it, Bills fans: YOU'RE ****ING DOOMED. And your ***** little team is going to lose, too!!!!

--------------------

Karma's a B, fan boy!

After the game, this:

You could replace every one of these ****ers with other team's practice squad players and it would be an improvement. ****ing kill yourselves please you ****ing losers.

---------------------

My favorite:

Remove turnovers and the Chiefs are 4-1.

Even with the pile of ***** that carries the name "defense".

"other than THAT, Mrs Lincoln, how did you like the play?"

----------------------

I'm glad I moderate this board, not that and Thank You, Each and Every One, for not being this grade of DoucheNozzle

Hap - the DoucheNozzle comment is GOLD!!!!

Go BILLS!!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.