Can we all agree, once-and for all, that Collinsworth is a grade A D-nozzle?

pennstate10

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

I don’t get as heater at Collinsworth as others. But when he said that Morse hold was “one of the easy ones to call” I almost threw my chair through my TV. 

Yeah, yet the BS Oliver late hit around State Farm's ankles was legit? Right..... Collinsworthless and his pasty little son are laughable. We had to beat KC, the entire Cheffers crew and Cris's insufferable nonsensical banter.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He was brutal tonight. He couldn’t have been more obvious in who he was rooting for.

Like When the Bills got called for that ridiculous hold in the 4th quarter and Al Michaels was shocked and said “wow, I guess they’re calling everything tonight” and Collinsworth was like “wellll.... he did grab his jersey...” then minutes later couldn’t believe KC got called for roughing the passer when the KC player clearly drove Allen into the ground with his shoulder (then Allen got hit in the head by another KC player!)...

I was muting him at times tonight. 

• Like (+1) 1

I watched a college game on Saturday Ole Miss vs. Arkansas on ESPNU.  It had no booth commentators. It was just the crowd noise and the in stadium announcer. It was absolutely fantastic. You got to hear the traditions within the Ole Miss stadium and I didn't miss the booth call at all. I LOVED IT

• Like (+1) 2

I've never really understood the collinsworth hate, but tonight when asked if josh allen was In the mvp race and he said " ehhhhh he's pretty good" then goes on to make every single excuse for the cheifs on why they lost, then hinting that the BILLS won cuz of the refs?! Seriously all of America has been tweeting how the refs are screwing the bills.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.