Game Balls, Bills v. Chefs, Week 5, 10/10/21

Freddie's Dead

18 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

New rule, Josh Allen gets an automatic game ball for each Bills win.  Outside the intentional grounding, he was awesome today.

"Dawesome" Knox - Dude has become nails, leaving "Dropsome" in the rearview mirror.  He was a man amongst boys tonight.

Emmanuel "Colonel" Sanders - Finger lickin' good TD's, he's a definite upgrade from John SmokeY Brown (I'm a huge SmokeY fan, but can't lie, Sanders is better for this offense).

Zack "Z Mo" Moss - Made up for the drops, with tough runs and nice receptions.  Finished off the Chefs in style.

"The Crazy World of" Spencer Brown - A revelation at RT, allowed us to move Williams to RG, and our offense took off from there.

Greg "Groot" Rousseau - Mercilessly held all game long, the pick sealed the deal.  The absolute steal of the 2021 Draft.

AJ Klein - Came in for Cookie, was not torched at all, big reason that the Bills D completely stoned the KC offense.

DB's/Safeties - KC got theirs, but not enough.  Huge PD's, tight coverage, and sure tackling won the day.  "Dr. Jekyll and" Micah Hyde changed the game with that pick 6.  Tre' White with the massive fumble recovery to completely ice the game.

WHO YA GOT?

I mean you covered everyone lol

Agree on all points though 

• Like (+1) 2

I feel like we need to start embracing Emmanuel Sanders more.

Some people on here were complaining about him early on, saying he's taking away targets from better guys or should be replaced with Gabe Davis.

The guy has EARNED his spot on the roster & is still a legit threat. I absolutely love his game!

• Like (+1) 2

We didn't have 1 bad player on the field tonight.  Even if guys got beat on a play or 2, they more than made up for it at some point in the game. 

This was a true "team" win.  Everyone deserves a game ball.

All that said, Groot needs to see more snaps going forward.  The man is an absolute beast and is squarely in the Defensive Rookie of the Year conversation.  In fact, the conversation should start with him at this point.  He's exactly what this D-Line has been missing.

But yeah......everyone did their part.  This was a complete team effort.  As complete a game in all 3 phases as you could ask for.  Was it perfect?  No.  Still some things to clean up, but those things will be there in every game.  The biggest thing is coming out with the "W", though.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Knox

Knox

Knox

for his 3 receptions that were absolute gold and for the HUGE amount of crow I continue to ingest - happily I might add!!!!  I was hard on the kid....so so so glad he is making me chow crow!!!

Oh and my newest favoritorist dude on da Bills - Numbah 79 Spencer muther fricking Brown!!!

Edmunds!

And the baddest azz secondary in the NFL!!!!

That's all I got...fo now!

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I feel like we need to start embracing Emmanuel Sanders more.

Some people on here were complaining about him early on, saying he's taking away targets from better guys or should be replaced with Gabe Davis.

The guy has EARNED his spot on the roster & is still a legit threat. I absolutely love his game!

Agreed.  In the early days, I was one of the nay-sayers on Sanders play.  He has really come on.  Double teaming Diggs has exposed 1-on-1 coverage for both Sanders and Knox and this year they are TAKING ADVANTAGE OF IT !!!!!

34 minutes ago, njbuff said:

To hold the Chiefs to only 20 points in THEIR building is a great accomplishment.

Well done.

and then score 38 against them in that same building....it was awesome to see Josh composed through the whole game (which is usually very difficult).

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Frazier 

Frazier has been substantially better this year than any other. It could be because of the new DL and Star returning and the fact they have the same guys in the system 3-4 years. But he has been pulling all the right strings. Really good coaching pregame and during game. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.