10/10/21 Gameday Lightning Strike Delay thread

Chandler#81

9 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’m not abetting man, but I doubt the traveling Bills fans are going ANYWHERE!

Well then those fans  (KCfans that leave) probably said they'd believe Bills win when they see it so they'll claim this 2nd half beatdown never occurs. But there'll be plenty of highlights in2nd half by Bills offense and defense as they play keeping the ball away from Mahomes while Josh keeps leading time consuming scoring plays. 

That in turn will cause Mahomes to press and our defense will feast on a few more turnovers. Like to see defense player running off field with ball handing it to Allen for him to give to refs as he owns their Defense.

Edited by AuntieEm
Clarity on a statement
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Simon said:

Nobody got screwed.

Chiefs had 6 penalties; Bills had 5.

The worst call of the half was the weak sauce call on Gordon that stopped that Chiefs drive before the half.

My only complaint would be that Niang at RT is getting away with tearing jerseys off people in passpro

That’s what I’m talking about! We get some weak a$$ hold on Dawkins that cost us at least 3 points, and they’re taking our jerseys off in pass pro! Better even out in the second half! Go Bills! We should be up 20 points right now 😡