Around the League Week 5

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Spectrum did the same here. To show us the *&$&*&$ cowboys pregame. So stupid. I was pissed.  Thankfully I flipped it to NFL network just in time to see them showing the kick.

Mcdermott? Who just signed a 6yr extension? How would that work? I’d gladly take their 1st round pick for tampering though 😂

I think the only way McD goes to Miami is via trade. 

What’s the trade you ask?

Dolphins get McD.

Bills get the Dolphins first round pick for eternity and a new stadium paid for by Miami. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

My god Sam Darnold is so bad. I thought the Panthers made a mistake trading for him. He does not have the mental makeup needed to be a professional QB.

Yeah he got exposed today. I didn't like the move when they made it, but seemed like low ish risk/high reward... looked like it might work out, but after today I just think he's bound to continue struggling. Slays a great corner, but those 2 picks were gift wrapped

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Spectrum did the same here. To show us the *&$&*&$ cowboys pregame. So stupid. I was pissed.  Thankfully I flipped it to NFL network just in time to see them showing the kick.

Mcdermott? Who just signed a 6yr extension? How would that work? I’d gladly take their 1st round pick for tampering though 😂

Yeah they seem to think Ross can outpay Pegula and get him out of the contract. 

they also apparently want Beane now too to take over for Grier. 

they are pretty delusional but Funny. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

The Cowboys/Giants game proves why you don't take RBs high and don't play them big in a 2nd contract. 

Barkley coming off a lost season due to injury...carted off.

Zeke effective...but offers little to nothing extra than Pollard (4th rounder). Both teams have had HUGE holes and in need of massive upgrades and instead invested in the least important position to sink big money/picks into.

5 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Burrow taken to hospital for possible throat contusion 

Jeeperz hope he's alright. I hate the Bengals. Literally trying to get their qb killed behind that line, but they have Chase. Sewell is taking his lumps but he'll be fine. Burrows getting Luck'd from the league if they don't smarten up

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

The Cowboys/Giants game proves why you don't take RBs high and don't play them big in a 2nd contract. 

Zeke effective...but offers little to nothing extra than Pollard (4th rounder). Both teams have had HUGE holes and in need of massive upgrades and instead invested in the least important position to sink big money/picks into.

There is one exception.. Henry.. but generally the facts support you..

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

They could have had Allen, Mayfield, Darnold, Jackson.  Danny Jones may pan out, but they'd be better off today w/ any of those guys.

I never want to see the Bills use an early round pick on a RB again. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.