Around the League Week 5

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Don’t hate to see an AFC rival drop from 3-1 to 3-2

I’ve suddenly become a big Bears fan! Not just because the Raiders are 3-1, but also for the pure joy it brings me to see Gruden lose. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Herbert is elite

I agree. I said this to some friends before the season started, but I think he will End up to be even better than Mahomes when all is said and done. 

But what you see with both him

and Mayfield in this game is great playcalling that allows these guys to make simple short throws with huge RAC.  

33 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Chase still looks like the right pick though. Sewell has not been that kind of game changer. He has had several incredible catches in this game to keep the Bengals in it, including the one that just happened. The Bengals should go all out on o-line in free agency next year.

It is fair that Chase has outplayed Sewell so far. I still think it was the wrong pick in the medium and long term.

And put it this way.... even without having looked like a stud yet Sewell would still be an upgrade at BOTH tackle spots for Cincy.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Oh Heidi😎

thank God for nfl.com, was able to see the kick (despite the player taking 30 seconds to load)

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

My order of “hate” around the league; Cardinals, Patriots, Cowboys, Dolphins 

really?  The Cardinals?   Is it because of the Hail Murray

19 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

DirecTV switched over to the Cowboys game! Dammit I wanted to see if Crosby misses again!

Spectrum did the same here. To show us the *&$&*&$ cowboys pregame. So stupid. I was pissed.  Thankfully I flipped it to NFL network just in time to see them showing the kick.

19 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So Fins board it fun. They want Dorsey, Daboll or McD (want Ross to throw a ton of money at him) as their next HC. 

Mcdermott? Who just signed a 6yr extension? How would that work? I’d gladly take their 1st round pick for tampering though 😂

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.