10/10 Jets-Falcons in London 8:30 am, Gameday Thread if you want it

Hapless Bills Fan

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Simstim said:

If nothing else, Arthur Smith certainly seems to know how to get the best out of Patterson. Really quite impressive.

Pitts with the nice TD. Does look more like a wideout than a TE though. Especially with that number.

I’ve wanted to bring Patterson in here over the past few years. He’s bounced around a bunch since 2017 and has never really broken the bank… at least compared to what he offers. 

Great special teamer and some interesting offensive versatility. Glad he’s found a pronounced role somewhere. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

So Cordarelle Patterson.  I can't think of any other examples of a skill player who was a highly touted first round pick, became a bust and journeyman and then suddenly an impact player in his 9th season on his 5th team.

So you're telling Josh Rosen there's a chance.  

The Jets are who we thought they were. 

The way this game is going, Rosen will be playing the whole 4th quarter with a 40 point lead. 

Edited by Albany,n.y.

9 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

I’ve wanted to bring Patterson in here over the past few years. He’s bounced around a bunch since 2017 and has never really broken the bank… at least compared to what he offers. 

Great special teamer and some interesting offensive versatility. Glad he’s found a pronounced role somewhere. 

Funny that the great BB couldn't maximize his skills 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.