Week 6 2021

Mark Vader

Yikes, what a day it was!

The Red River War was as wild as it could get.

Why did Arkansas go for two? Were they afraid of Ole Miss in overtime?

Iowa toughed it out against Penn State. Unfortunate that Sean Clifford got injured. The Hawkeyes have the defense, but do they have it on offense.

Looks like it's over for Brigham Young.

Michigan had to tough it out against a feisty Nebraska team.

What a scene in College Station! Texas A&M blows a huge lead against Alabama, only to come back at the end and kick the game winning field goal. Speaking of which, it sure looked like that kick was going wide left, then all of a sudden it hooked inward. Divine intervention?

Georgia will now be the clear #1 team in the nation.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Yikes, what a day it was!

The Red River War was as wild as it could get.

Why did Arkansas go for two? Were they afraid of Ole Miss in overtime?

Iowa toughed it out against Penn State. Unfortunate that Sean Clifford got injured. The Hawkeyes have the defense, but do they have it on offense.

Looks like it's over for Brigham Young.

Michigan had to tough it out against a feisty Nebraska team.

What a scene in College Station! Texas A&M blows a huge lead against Alabama, only to come back at the end and kick the game winning field goal. Speaking of which, it sure looked like that kick was going wide left, then all of a sudden it hooked inward. Divine intervention?

Georgia will now be the clear #1 team in the nation.

'Bama lost?? Now that is good news to wake up to.

Georgia is the best team I have seen this year without doubt. There are NFL guys all over that roster.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

'Bama lost?? Now that is good news to wake up to.

Georgia is the best team I have seen this year without doubt. There are NFL guys all over that roster.

Check out the highlights of the Aggies-Crimson Tide. Just as wild as the other games today.

6 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I will never forgive Michael Jackson for co-opting the meaning of bad.  'Good' bad or 'bad' bad? 🤔

Bad bad as it relates to that ranking. They don’t win that game yesterday unless Clifford gets hurt. Their offense is prehistoric. Their defense is good, but they haven’t played any decent  offenses. I would even put sparty above them just from watching both.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/9/2021 at 6:35 PM, CIrvine said:

Matt Corral is the new generational player this year.

He's GOOD. I was at the game on Saturday and he lit it up. I'm an Oklahoma State fan/ticket holder and we were on a bye... so I went to see Ole Miss/Arkansas (my youngest daughter goes to school there). Fun game!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.