Week 6 2021

Mark Vader

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

College GameDay should have been in Iowa City today. Was this because Iowa-Penn State are on another network?

Texas with two touchdowns on 3 offensive plays! Crazy!

Herbie was doing the red river shootout and it was at noon, so they had to be there. 

5 minutes ago, eball said:

Cool scene in Iowa.  Good for them.

That was their only game vs a ranked team this year and they got to play them without a QB.

Glad their having fun with it now cuz somebody is going to pummel them in the Big 10 Championship.

Just now, Simon said:

That was their only game vs a ranked team this year and they got to play them without a QB.

Glad their having fun with it now cuz somebody is going to pummel them in the Big 10 Championship.

Oh, I get it.  It was just fun seeing the fans celebrate with the team on the field.

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I think penn state would have won that game had their QB not gotten injured

Maybe even by a few scores.

They've been wearing good teams down in the second half this year and I think it would have happened again.

Very frustrated as a PSU fan who thought they had the best balanced team they've had in a long time. :(

2 minutes ago, eball said:

Oh, I get it.  It was just fun seeing the fans celebrate with the team on the field.

It looked like a corn maze out there. 😪

17 minutes ago, Simon said:

Maybe even by a few scores.

They've been wearing good teams down in the second half this year and I think it would have happened again.

Very frustrated as a PSU fan who thought they had the best balanced team they've had in a long time. :(

It looked like a corn maze out there. 😪

I agree. That game was shaping into a 14 or 17-point PSU win. Has to be frustrating for you as a fan. I think Iowa is solid (unreal ball skills by their DB’s), but “solid” as in the same tier as Michigan and Michigan State.  Like a top-25 team. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.