Bills sign Taron Johnson to 3 year extension

YoloinOhio

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as some people here behave like we don’t draft well, even though I’ve proved otherwise, the fact we keep extending our own because they’re contributing proves it as well. 

3 guys from the 2017 draft. 2 from the 2018 draft, with Tremaine Edmunds coming eventually. It’ll keep happening. 

Great move, Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

As much as some people here behave like we don’t draft well, even though I’ve proved otherwise, the fact we keep extending our own because they’re contributing proves it as well. 

3 guys from the 2017 draft. 2 from the 2018 draft, with Tremaine Edmunds coming eventually. It’ll keep happening. 

Great move, Bills. 

Some great picks, some awful ones.

But..

They got the most important one right, (Josh Allen) so that's a pretty big trump card.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Great move, Bills. 

So the Bills signing Johnson to an extension somehow becomes your accomplishment? 

Congratulations? 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

5 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Some great picks, some awful ones.

But..

They got the most important one right, (Josh Allen) so that's a pretty big trump card.

Yeah… you’re completely missing the point of what constitutes drafting well. 

I can count 2 truly bad draft picks in 5 years. They’ve been one of the best drafting teams over the last 5 years. 

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

So the Bills signing Johnson to an extension somehow becomes your accomplishment? 

Congratulations? 

Is that what I said? 

I said “Great move, Bills” and that’s your response. 

Nice try… 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I was Wondering what they were gonna do with him. This answers that question. Cannot wait to see the details. Well done Bills and Congrats Taron. 

update just saw the numbers above. This is a nice contract. I figured he would get 10 a year on the open market. 

Edited by MAJBobby

1 minute ago, JGMcD2 said:

Yeah… you’re completely missing the point of what constitutes drafting well. 

I can count 2 truly bad draft picks in 5 years. They’ve been one of the best drafting teams over the last 5 years. 

Is that what I said? 

I said “Great move, Bills” and that’s your response. 

Nice try… 

I mean, yeah you said great move, only after tooting your own horn with an entire paragraph. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 3

5 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I understand what constitutes drafting well.

I wasn't even ripping your post as I more agreeing with you.

But I am saying they have a lot of misses.

Tremaine Edmunds was not a hit btw. They traded up to get him where they could have drafted Darius Leonard.

And could have 32 other teams, including the Colts who

passed on him in the 1st round. The revisionist stuff doesn’t work. 

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I mean, yeah you said great move, only after tooting your own horn with an entire paragraph. 

That paragraph was 31 words long… 5 words were used to reference some analysis I did on the Bills draft. 

16% of the paragraph was a reference to me. Hardly constitutes tooting my own horn for “an entire paragraph.” 

Wanna try again? 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.