Hughes RIPS Tre White "just clean up man" and Oliver "He needs to get with the picture"

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/bills-q-a-veteran-defensive-end-jerry-hughes-gets-to-watch-the-team-grow/article_b254b626-286a-11ec-b28e-a35c14f4d130.html

:)

Fun article about Hughes being a vet and how the team has changed in a positive way.

BN: Your big pet peeve is clutter. Who has the worst locker on this team?

JH: Oh, Tre White. Tre White has the worst locker. Yeah, I went there last week to steal two cookies. And it was just clothes, there was shoes, there were socks. He had an LSU box. Pretty sure I saw a pretzel half-eaten. And I walked away. I couldn’t. I can't eat it from somewhere like that. Clutter’s my big deal, and so I just started itching. … Just, clean up, man. It’s unbelievable.

BN: He (Oliver) strikes me as someone who’ll play country music, too. Is that right?

JH: No, 100%, he is a country guy. And I had my country vet sitting right next to me. And we don't like the new school country. Ed tries to mix and co-mingle with new and old, but his old still isn't old. It's old from 2003. And we're like, "It's not really old-school, dude." He needs to get with the picture. So he's still learning, but I get it. He's young. So, all of this new to him.

BN: That's what the veterans are for, right?

JH: Yeah, I said we're going to have to learn to show him a little Billy Joel, show him some of the actual classics, so they can really appreciate music and not listen to who knows? Who knows what they’re listening to? I don’t even want to try.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

"I went there last week to steal two cookies. And it was just clothes, there was shoes, there were socks. He had an LSU box. Pretty sure I saw a pretzel half-eaten. And I walked away. I couldn’t. I can't eat it from somewhere like that."

Oddly specific....Two.  Not one, not three

I'd say Tre's locker is working perfectly to deter would-be cookie thieves and protect his cookies.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Billy Joel is old school country?

Old school piano country…, yeah, that’s it…,

59 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Old school piano country…, yeah, that’s it…,

"It's a little-known fact that many great country stars began their careers as classically-trained pianists from Oyster Bay, Long Island."

cliff.jpg

Edited by WhoTom
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

"It's a little-known fact that many great country stars began their careers as classically-trained pianists from Oyster Bay, Long Island."

cliff.jpg

And the crazy thing is that they all seem to have huge mansions on the water with helicopter service to New York City, can you imagine that…?

Edited by Don Otreply

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.