Cincinnati Bengals Lousy Interview Setup Generates Hilarious Memes

JohnNord

16 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

As I said above Houston has been badly run for 3 or 4 years. Cincy has been badly run for 30. 

They had a nice run in there. You you can't blame the franchise for for flailing in the playoffs. They had good ingredients, just a bad cook.

7 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

They had a nice run in there. You you can't blame the franchise for for flailing in the playoffs. They had good ingredients, just a bad cook.

That run was despite the franchise. Marvin Lewis allowed them to way outperform their normal because he did everything. He picked the players, he coached the team. They still screwed him over not giving contracts to guys who wanted to keep, failing to keep a franchise QB happy, having awful practice facilities. 

Go look at the numbers I post above. The Benglas since 1991 with Marv? A slightly above .500 team who made the playoffs  7 times. Without him? 0 winning seasons.

• Like (+1) 1

I know s*** happens, but this is an NFL franchise!

I mean hell, look at the wall to the right. All busted up, paint falling off, and that cheap middle school class room carpet 😂

Looks like they just threw him out in a shed & propped up some Bengals wallpaper behind it.

2 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I know s*** happens, but this is an NFL franchise!

I mean hell, look at the wall to the right. All busted up, paint falling off, and that cheap middle school class room carpet 😂

Looks like they just threw him out in a shed & propped up some Bengals wallpaper behind it.

four seasons total landscaping was unavailable 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.