Cincinnati Bengals Lousy Interview Setup Generates Hilarious Memes

JohnNord

A beat reporter covering the Bengals, tweeted out this picture of Brian Callahan revealing that the Bengals set is hip press conference in the hallway using a cheap looking push cart.

One one hand, it’s not a huge deal but on the other this is a team that’s worth $2.3 billion and in the NFL perception is everything.  So I think this was a stumble by Cincy’s PR team and it makes the team look like a poverty franchise.  Still it did generate some funny responses

The responses have been hilarious:

• Haha (+1) 5

That’s some funny sh-t right there.., some guy says, sh-t we got a PC in three minutes,…, 

It's 4am and my shoulder is hurting, I can't sleep, sitting here reading this... started laughing so hard now my should really hurts.

Guess I should get some work done since I won't be going back to sleep. Thanks.

Edited by TBBills

17 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Houston is badly run now. Cincy has been badly run almost forever. Marvin Lewis covered up a lot of organisational incompetence. 

It's the ownership that sucks in Cincinnati. The actual football management seems to be doing okay, especially given that handicap.

37 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

It's the ownership that sucks in Cincinnati. The actual football management seems to be doing okay, especially given that handicap.

Yea the ownership and as a result the front office. Taylor has got them off to a good start this year on the field but their record going back to 1991 outside of the Marvin Lewis era is 64-163 and 0 playoff seasons. 

Marv went 131-129-3 including playoffs (he made the playoffs 7 times and famously went 0-7). 

I think as time passes appreciation for what Marv was able to do in that basket case will grow.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.