Russell Wilson out 6-8 weeks, GeNO time

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I didn't even realize Geno Smith was still in the league wow.  I thought EJ was pretty bad but thought he was better than Geno.

A Super Bowl contender should not trade their backup QB when he doesn't stink.  If Josh ever goes down Mitch can keep us in it.  A guy like Geno Smith is likely not.

This. 

Wait, I agree with Scott7975, WTH just happened?

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This. 

Wait, I agree with Scott7975, WTH just happened?

Are you thinking of somebody else?  I haven't been too controversial here.  I also don't think I am too much of an idiot.

I did have a conversation with you about our run game but other than that, I can't think of anything.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Are you thinking of somebody else?  I haven't been too controversial here.  I also don't think I am too much of an idiot.

I did have a conversation with you about our run game but other than that, I can't think of anything.

I may have mistaken you for someone else and if so, I do apologize.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

Give Geno couple games before we judge, the long wait & learning behind a top 5 QB could just help him be a decent backup.

Prob wrong but im pulling for a feel good story!

Obviously I don’t know Geno Smith and he might be a great guy, but the reason he got his jaw busted by one of his teammates is because Geno no showed the teammates’ charity event that Geno promised to attend.  When his teammate asked him to at least reimburse the charity for the cost of the airline ticket the charity had given Geno, Geno got up in his teammate’s face and basically told him to F off.  That’s when he got his jaw broken.

Reports after the incident had the entire Jets’ locker room siding with IK  Enemkpali and Geno’s time in NY was basically over that day.

Maybe Geno learned something from it all.  Who knows?  I won’t wish ill of anyone but I’m not going to root for him either.

🍻

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

Trade a 1st for our backup. 

No way should they trade our backup qb.  Hate to risk the chemistry between a new 3rd string qb and center,  too much risk of bobbled handoffs to blow the next shutouts.  Let Seattle make due with what they got if it bites them I could not care less. 

3 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

He actually looked good when he came in the game yesterday.  Gave them a spark.  The pick wasn’t his fault.  His WR fell down.  

For one drive, he looked like an NFL quarterback.  Which is something I never thought I'd say about Geno Smith.

After that, I wasn't impressed.  He didn't seem able to take the yardage the Rams were offering, short to mid range in the middle of the field.  Going forward, when he has a chance to take more reps in practice, he might be better able to react to the circumstances.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.