Russell Wilson out 6-8 weeks, GeNO time

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Russell Wilson out 6-8 weeks, GeNO time
2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

He actually looked good when he came in the game yesterday.  Gave them a spark.  The pick wasn’t his fault.  His WR fell down.  

I wouldn't go that far.    He had a nice drive.    Then he was just annoying.   They were playing from behind and he was running down the play clock with the team playing from behind........and then after surveying the defense and trying to draw them Offside for 30 seconds at the LOS.....being quickly befuddled post-snap and throwing the ball away.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

Tough enough schedule that they could go on a losing streak.......and then may be time for Seattle to trade DK Metcalf and get a package of picks and/or young players to help facilitate a quick re-build.    Because they appear to be ill-equipped to win in that division in 2021 and 2022.    Reload for 2023 when Rams, Arizona and SF cycle back toward them.

Edited by BADOLBILZ

14 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I wouldn't go that far.    He had a nice drive.    Then he was just annoying.   They were playing from behind and he was running down the play clock with the team playing from behind........and then after surveying the defense and trying to draw them Offside for 30 seconds at the LOS.....being quickly befuddled post-snap and throwing the ball away.  

I generally agree with this but still - for not having started a game or thrown a TD pass since 2017 I thought he did OK

If Seattle could only locate their missing defense they could have won that

23 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Gotta love having Wilson & Carson in fantasy…

Some days you da windshield, Some days you da bug

• Agree 1

I didn't even realize Geno Smith was still in the league wow.  I thought EJ was pretty bad but thought he was better than Geno.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Trade a 1st for our backup. 

A Super Bowl contender should not trade their backup QB when he doesn't stink.  If Josh ever goes down Mitch can keep us in it.  A guy like Geno Smith is likely not.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.