Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

100% indistinguishable from a Nazi rally

image.thumb.jpeg.ea03f40366e99a7d5563efcccfd1707e.jpeg

u posted a video that said he was a fascist, i watched the video you posted. i wasnt sure what he said that makes him a fascist.   are you saying the crowds behavior makes him a fascist?

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

never seen a brutal dictator that fought for the people that are against him to be armed. 

i know your going to ho and find a nice pearl necklace to clutch while changing the topic to something else as prescribed in your leftist cult bible. 

but i want you to think about what i just said. they want YOU, yes YOU to have the ability to defend yourself from gov authoritarianism where as your side says...trust us. what do your history books tell you about that?

Edited by Buffarukus

41 minutes ago, Beach said:

u posted a video that said he was a fascist, i watched the video you posted. i wasnt sure what he said that makes him a fascist.   are you saying the crowds behavior makes him a fascist?

Trump is a fascist 

8 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

never seen a brutal dictator that fought for the people that are against him to be armed. 

i know your going to ho and find a nice pearl necklace to clutch while changing the topic to something else as prescribed in your leftist cult bible. 

but i want you to think about what i just said. they want YOU, yes YOU to have the ability to defend yourself from gov authoritarianism where as your side says...trust us. what do your history books tell you about that?

wtf are you trying to say? 

we need more guns?

paranoid much? 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump is a fascist 

we need more guns?

paranoid much? 

im all ears to hear why he is a fascist.  are you here to yell and scream that he is a fascist or are you going to explain to me why? i do NOT want to support a fascist and you seem to be an expert on the topic.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

we need more guns?

paranoid much? 

um. your the one posting that you  think a reality television star is the next coming of hitler cause he "!!GASP!!" had a rally. how could he.

paranoid much? 

as to your confusion on your "dictator" also defending your gun rights. all of history will explain why they are on the other side of that issue. read up on it.

Edited by Buffarukus

39 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

um. your the one posting that you  think a reality television star is the next coming of hitler cause he "!!GASP!!" had a rally. how could he.

paranoid much? 

as to your confusion on your "dictator" also defending your gun rights. all of history will explain why they are on the other side of that issue. read up on it.

Most people support sensible gun legislation.

Go have another beer.

1 hour ago, Beach said:

im all ears to hear why he is a fascist.  are you here to yell and scream that he is a fascist or are you going to explain to me why? i do NOT want to support a fascist and you seem to be an expert on the topic.

Trump is a fascist because that's what these idiots are conditioned to think.  They are not critical or independent thinkers.  They buy absolutely every story the government is selling, and they will never disagree with any official policy or position.  You're engaging in a back-and-forth, give-and-take conversation with absolute ideologists that will never, ever yield one inch to your view.  No matter how compelling your argument might be.  Invoking logic and citing facts will not serve your cause against them.  Don't be fooled into calling them liberals.  They are anything but that.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Beach said:

Obsessed with nationalism

Disdain for human rights

Enemies / Scapegoats

Glamorizes military

Sexism

Corporate Power and Anti-union

Press is the enemy of the people

Religion and government intertwined

Disdain for education

Cronyism

Election Fraud

Is Donald Trump above the law?  

Did Donald Trump try to overturn an election inciting an insurrection and working every lever to steal the election? Why yes, yes he did.

Trump is the hallmark of fascism 

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Obsessed with nationalism

Disdain for human rights

Enemies / Scapegoats

Glamorizes military

Sexism

Corporate Power and Anti-union

Press is the enemy of the people

Religion and government intertwined

Disdain for education

Cronyism

Election Fraud

Is Donald Trump above the law?  

Did Donald Trump try to overturn an election inciting an insurrection and working every lever to steal the election? Why yes, yes he did.

Trump is the hallmark of fascism 

well, you tried to put together a list.  im afraid i dont agree with many of your points.  i think you might be a lying, dog-faced, pony soldier.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Beach said:

well, you tried to put together a list.  im afraid i dont agree with many of your points.  i think you might be a lying, dog-faced, pony soldier.

What points do you disagree with? They all look accurate. 

• 2 weeks later...