Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You are a total moron. These books are being banned in SCHOOLS! Not in society at large. Do you have children? Oh wait….you don’t! 

C'mon SoCal,

Don't you realize that School boards making judgements about whether or not a book is "age appropriate or more propaganda than instructional,

That is the SAME THING as "banning books" !!

Look for those bonfires of books in Texas.

Liberalism is a mental disease.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

C'mon SoCal,

Don't you realize that School boards making judgements about whether or not a book is "age appropriate or more propaganda than instructional,

That is the SAME THING as "banning books" !!

Look for those bonfires of books in Texas.

Liberalism is a mental disease.

You’ve got to break a lot of eggs if you’re going to fundamentally transform the morals of a country. 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You don't seem to understand Freedom of Speech as it relates to school books.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

-- Daniel Patrick Moynihan

And Moynihan just rolled over in his grave because a fraud like you tried to upstage me.

Get out of here 

Just now, BillStime said:

And Moynihan just rolled over in his grave because a fraud like you tried to upstage me.

Get out of here 

You do know that the dog I’m going to buy you will require you to go outside once in a while….right? I’m thinking it’ll do you good. 

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You are a total moron. These books are being banned in SCHOOLS! Not in society at large. Do you have children? Oh wait….you don’t! 

They don't care.  All they care about is lying about/misrepresenting something and creating outrage, knowing few will care to learn the truth.

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Well I was being mostly facetious.  I don't think Trump v2 would be the best thing for our country.  And @BillStime head will implode regardless.  He's quite entertaining.  

Yeah, I'm not voting for trump 

I do love to rile the little *ucker through 

• Haha (+1) 1