Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

Dumb.  You don't decide to be straight or gay.  And where are the studies that show that children know by the age of 8 which they are?  How many here knew by the age of 8 which you were? 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

Dumb.  You don't decide to be straight or gay.  And where are the studies that show that children know by the age of 8 which they are?  How many here knew by the age of 8 which you were? 

When did you decide to be straight?

When did a switch just flip?

Where is the evidence that it takes 8 years for a child to instinctively know they are different?

Its when you first realize that girls don’t have cooties and boobs are pretty cool. I’d say somewhere around 5th or 6th grade for me. Definitely not K-3. I agree that it’s not a “ decision”. I’ve never known a gay person who said they chose not to be straight. They just knew it, exactly like straights. You just become aware of it , you don’t consciously make any kind of choice. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Its when you first realize that girls don’t have cooties and boobs are pretty cool. I’d say somewhere around 5th or 6th grade for me. Definitely not K-3. I agree that it’s not a “ decision”. I’ve never known a gay person who said they chose not to be straight. They just knew it, exactly like straights. You just become aware of it , you don’t consciously make any kind of choice. 

Thank you. 

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When did you decide to be straight?

When did a switch just flip?

Where is the evidence that it takes 8 years for a child to instinctively know they are different?

Answer my question. When did YOU decide?

• Dislike 1