Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN !

😂

The mysterious right-wing group Patriot Front makes an appearance at the March for Life in Chicago

It was December 4 when a group of between 150 and 200 masked members of the right-wing group “Patriot Front” piled out of U-Hauls in matching khakis and blue tops and marched on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. There’s was a lot of disgust on Twitter from journalists, but none of them seemed interested in covering it and the whole thing blew over the following day. There was no follow-up on any of the networks … you’d think over a hundred white supremacists carrying makeshift shields would be of interest, seeing as they’ve been repeatedly named the number one domestic terror threat in the nation.

Brendan Gutenschwager was at the scene of the March for Life in Chicago Saturday and spotted a group of about 50 Patriot Front members appear from somewhere and join in on the march, back in their khakis and carrying those shields (and flags).

They look like caricatures of what the left believes the people on the right look like.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/01/08/the-mysterious-right-wing-group-patriot-front-makes-an-appearance-at-the-march-for-life-in-chicago/

I don’t believe everyone that supports Trump is part of a “cult”. Americans in general want secure borders, deterrence through strength, a strong economy, people in the workforce etc…many, in my opinion, understood that is was Donald stood for, and delivered on his promise, along with crushing ISIS and one of Irans top generals who fueled terrorism.

Can Trump say some things that make you cringe some? Absolutely, but at the end of the day, when Americans have security and more money in their pockets and everyone is working, we as a whole are a much better society.

I was never a huge fan of Bill Clinton the person, but I thought many of his policies were pretty good, except NAFTA. We could have easily got entangled in a mess in Bosnia, and well, I was part of a 500 plane strike package that ended it after careful plannng, intelligence, and listening to advisors.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2021 at 4:18 PM, B-Man said:

Tiny little group of nobodies 

On 12/5/2021 at 5:07 PM, Doc said:

It's a Patriot Front.  A Patriot Front.  It's a put on...

Speaking of fronts - can you tell the misfits ATOP to stop embarrassing themselves and Bills fans worldwide - thanks 

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341995

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Speaking of fronts - can you tell the misfits ATOP to stop embarrassing themselves and Bills fans worldwide - thanks 

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341995

The guy who relentlessly drones on and on about a President who’s been out of public office for over a year is worried about those who might be perceived as being an embarrassment to Bills fans? Let me write that one down. 🙄

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Huh?  That thread refers to a thread on TSW.  Not Bills fans going to Chefsplanet. :rolleyes: 

And I found it interesting that "Raiderhader" is amused that every other forum thinks they're a cesspool.  Must have hit close to home.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Huh?  That thread refers to a thread on TSW.  Not Bills fans going to Chefsplanet. :rolleyes: 

And I found it interesting that "Raiderhader" is amused that every other forum thinks they're a cesspool.  Must have hit close to home.

Say what?

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/top...ge/4/#comments

624t2y.jpg

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

The guy who relentlessly drones on and on about a President who’s been out of public office for over a year is worried about those who might be perceived as being an embarrassment to Bills fans? Let me write that one down. 🙄

Seriously? Conald Trump RUNS your CULT... suggesting otherwise is disingenuous and pathetic - but of course - would expect nothing less from you.

Just look how well your "leaders" can articulate what they stand for... 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/11/2022 at 8:17 PM, billsfan_34 said:

I don’t believe everyone that supports Trump is part of a “cult”. Americans in general want secure borders, deterrence through strength, a strong economy, people in the workforce etc…many, in my opinion, understood that is was Donald stood for, and delivered on his promise, along with crushing ISIS and one of Irans top generals who fueled terrorism.

Can Trump say some things that make you cringe some? Absolutely, but at the end of the day, when Americans have security and more money in their pockets and everyone is working, we as a whole are a much better society.

I was never a huge fan of Bill Clinton the person, but I thought many of his policies were pretty good, except NAFTA. We could have easily got entangled in a mess in Bosnia, and well, I was part of a 500 plane strike package that ended it after careful plannng, intelligence, and listening to advisors.

Agreed .... it's laziness and intellectual dishonesty to lump everyone in as "cultists"

It's an old and tired MO to paint everything & everybody with a broad brush as if those he opposes have zero individual discernment

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Agreed .... it's laziness and intellectual dishonesty to lump everyone in as "cultists"

It's an old and tired MO to paint everything & everybody with a broad brush as if those he opposes have zero individual discernment

Consider the posting history of the OP and move on.  

• Haha (+1) 2

On 1/11/2022 at 8:17 PM, billsfan_34 said:

No, Trump is wildly incompetent and his supporters, the cult, believe any trash that falls out of his mouth, no matter how unhinged. That's a cult 

1 hour ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

You cannot make this up - smfh

image.thumb.jpeg.ee1577e1efb512079455ab19dea775f5.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9807a5c858af0eb95a5d1fe253c59c9b.jpeg

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You make it so so easy... How many logins do you have now?

Talk about having too much time on their hands.

Pathetic

you are nothing but an antagonist and braindead idealogue ....get a life

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

"In internet slang, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), a newsgroup, forum, chat room, online video game, or blog), with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses,[2] or manipulating others' perception. This is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or manipulating a political process. Even so, Internet trolling can also be defined as purposefully causing confusion or harm to other users online, for no reason at all.[3]"

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, Trump is wildly incompetent and his supporters, the cult, believe any trash that falls out of his mouth, no matter how unhinged. That's a cult 

Considering you think Joey is competent...