Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

Hilarious.

FTA:

However, the big tell that the “Patriot Front” march on Washington on Saturday was so obviously fake was they were all wearing face masks. When have you ever seen a legitimate protest against the government in the past year when even more than a few of the protestors were wearing masks? At least the masks kept them from being identified so it is possible that Ray Epps could have participated incognito.

There were about 100 marchers which means that up to 120 of them could have been undercover feds. Was this a Lincoln Project operation? Probably not since the number of people and props involved including the U-Haul rental costs made it much too expensive for that group of notorious grifters who don’t easily spend money that doesn’t go into their greedy pockets.. It’s more like the FBI spending their end of year “use-it-or-lose-it” budget and could care less about making it seem at least slightly credible.

Those ominous sounds of a Storm Trooper drummer boy just didn’t cut it. We can get a sense of how many (all?) of the marchers were undercover feds by asking FBI Director Chris Wray if there were FBI undercover in that march. The amount of typical evasiveness and fidgeting while he answers that question can probably give you a good indication of the extent of undercover involvement.

So what was the real purpose of this march? Probably the pathetic attempt by government leftists to link legitimate protests such as those at school board meetings to the dopey over-propped clowns at this march playing the part of lookeee-me fascists. Unfortunately for the organizers of this march, it came off as so laughably fake that even the liberal networks were too embarrassed to cover this obviously staged event.

https://generaldispatch.whatfinger.com/laughably-fake-patriot-front-march-on-washington/

• Like (+1) 2

Now, who/what is Brian Williams referring to as he signed off from MSNBC:

“My biggest worry is for my country,” Williams said. “I'm not a liberal or a conservative. I'm an institutionalist. I believe in this place. And in my love of my country I yield to no one, but the darkness on the edge of town has spread to roads and highways and neighborhoods.”

“Grown men and women who swore an oath to our constitution, elected by our constituents, possessing the kinds of college degrees I can only dream of have decided to join the mob and become something they are not, hoping we somehow forget who they were,” Williams continued. “They've decided to burn it all down with us inside. That should scare you to no end as much as it scares an aging volunteer fireman.”

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Now, who/what is Brian Williams referring to as he signed off from MSNBC:

“My biggest worry is for my country,” Williams said. “I'm not a liberal or a conservative. I'm an institutionalist. I believe in this place. And in my love of my country I yield to no one, but the darkness on the edge of town has spread to roads and highways and neighborhoods.”

“Grown men and women who swore an oath to our constitution, elected by our constituents, possessing the kinds of college degrees I can only dream of have decided to join the mob and become something they are not, hoping we somehow forget who they were,” Williams continued. “They've decided to burn it all down with us inside. That should scare you to no end as much as it scares an aging volunteer fireman.”

What a dolt.  Worshiping Demented Biden, his communist buddies, and Pinocchio Williams.  MSNBC.  Ha.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Irv said:

What a dolt.  Worshiping Demented Biden, his communist buddies, and Pinocchio Williams.  MSNBC.  Ha.  What a mess.  

"I am not a liberal or a conservative"

No need to read past his  "first" lie.

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Have you noticed how authoritarian, pro-big government, anti-freedom, pro-war, left leaning media outlets, MSNBC & CNN in particular, have rendered comedy specialty channels like Comedy Central redundant?  Put on either for about 20 minutes and you'll laugh so hard its a relief that frequent commercial breaks are available for you to catch your breath.  The programming is hysterical.  I understand with 2022 they're starting a spin off called "The Racism Channel".

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Just the latest in a long string of them.  And he's obviously talking about the MSM and Dems.  They're the ones literally burning things down.

• 2 weeks later...