Bills/Chiefs Score Predictions Thread

BuffaloBillyG

On 10/8/2021 at 4:58 PM, chaccof said:

Chiefs - 31

Bills - 16

Unfortunately I think the red zone issues will result in three FG's for the Bills.  While the defense has been fantastic, they've faced three back up QB's.  The team hasn't beaten a good team yet - their opponents so far are 5 - 11.   I Think KC wants to prove that they're back, particularly on prime time.  

Man, does that crow taste good.....

23 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Always go with your 1st answer😂😂😂

Yeah...I should have....the rain didn't come until halftime and by then it didn't matter anyhow.

Congratulations to the Bills and all you Bills fans. Bills the way better team.  KC has some serious serious flaws......I don't want to go into that here...this is a Bills board.  If KC can get into the playoffs we'll see how that goes, but seriosly, this does NOT feel like it's our year at all as of now.  Bills, Cleveland and Chargers seem like the ones who'll be duking it out for the AFC this season.  If it can't be the Chiefs, I hope it's you guys.  Again, congrats.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

I had already predicted a Bills win earlier in this thread.  Due to the weather situation, I am changing it to a Chiefs win.  Mahomes is a terrific bad weather QB.  Chiefs 26.  Bills 15.

He has been fine in bad weather, but he broke that trend tonight. Some throws were there and if he makes them it could've been a much closer game. The pressure and the rain seemed to do him in.

On 10/7/2021 at 5:53 PM, LeGOATski said:

You're all dead to me.

I’m so happy I was wrong. So happy. Can’t say it enough. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.