Bills/Chiefs Score Predictions Thread

BuffaloBillyG

18 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I am mildly concerned about this as well. Games like this are when Daboll tries to pull out all the stops and it gets the offense out of rhythm. I think this is the week we finally see McKenzie jet sweeps again and I bet we target Spencer Brown on a pass in the end zone. I'm okay with some variation. I just hope we don't try playing an entirely different style of offense.

I’d like to see a fake punt, myself...

Bills haven't beaten a decent QB yet. If Milano, Poyer, and Johnson are not 100% I can't see keeping them from scoring less than 4 TDs. 

Best chance Bills have is a strong running game.

McD has not been able to figure out Reid. KC has beaten us with a run oriented attack and then with the pass in two seperate games last year.

If they had beaten the Steelers I would have taken the Bills in a tight game. 

Unfortunately I think the o-line is still a work in progress and the defense is a product of the competition.

Truly hope I am wrong. Didn't think Bills would win in Dallas on Thanksgiving and they did. Bills can beat KC but I think it will be in Jan in Buffalo

KC 31 Buffalo 17

Edited by Ethan in Portland

FWIW

ESPN 

Betting nugget: Kansas City is 0-3 ATS against teams with winning records this season. 

Getzenberg's pick: Bills 37, Chiefs 30
Teicher's pick: Bills 38, Chiefs 34
FPI prediction: BUF, 50.6% (by an average of 0.3 points)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32355804/nfl-week-5-game-picks-schedule-guide-fantasy-football-tips-odds-injuries-more

Bills 41

Chiefs 17

...I know, I know, but it's a gut feeling.  I think Allen and the 'O' shred the KC 'D' that has looked mighty sus, and the Buffalo 'D' swarms like fire ants and forces the big M into making mistakes, which he seems more prone to do as of late.

I think we can beat them.  I feel some really good vibes from this group.  If we only win one of the next two I really want it to be against KC.  It sets us up well in the standings, two games up on them and we have the tie breaker.  Let’s dig deeper on Sunday and mount a victory.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Bills haven't beaten a decent QB yet. If Milano, Poyer, and Johnson are not 100% I can't see keeping them from scoring less than 4 TDs. 

Best chance Bills have is a strong running game.

McD has not been able to figure out Reid. KC has beaten us with a run oriented attack and then with the pass in two seperate games last year.

If they had beaten the Steelers I would have taken the Bills in a tight game. 

Unfortunately I think the o-line is still a work in progress and the defense is a product of the competition.

Truly hope I am wrong. Didn't think Bills would win in Dallas on Thanksgiving and they did. Bills can beat KC but I think it will be in Jan in Buffalo

KC 31 Buffalo 17

if the Bills lose Sunday I don't think the road to the SB goes through WNY.....

Mahomes's Chiefs are 1-9 when the opponent scores 35, 7-10 when the opponent scores 30.  With a defense like ours I'll take those odds, especially with the horrendous defensive showings so far by KC.  My head is telling me BUF wins, my heart says KC wins.  I'll go with my head and say 35-34 (or thereabouts) in favor of the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, chaccof said:

Chiefs - 31

Bills - 16

Unfortunately I think the red zone issues will result in three FG's for the Bills.  While the defense has been fantastic, they've faced three back up QB's.  The team hasn't beaten a good team yet - their opponents so far are 5 - 11.   I Think KC wants to prove that they're back, particularly on prime time.  

If McD kicks 3 field goals in this game, he deserves all the backlash he gets.

You can NOT beat KC with field goals. 

The Chargers even went for 4th and 9 instead of kicking a field goal.

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

If McD kicks 3 field goals in this game, he deserves all the backlash he gets.

You can NOT beat KC with field goals. 

The Chargers even went for 4th and 9 instead of kicking a field goal.

I agree but its also situational.  Chargers also kicked a field goal on 4th and goal from the 6 after having basically 6 shots between there and the 1 yard line. They went for it on 4th and 9 while it was a tie game with 48 seconds left.  They honestly could have just run the ball and ran out the clock and kicked a field goal I think.

The Bills need to score TDs for sure but McD cant just willy nilly go for it on every 4th down.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.