So what's the offensive game plan?

Royale with Cheese

As a professor of foosball with nine PhD’s and roughly 37 masters degrees, my astute knowledge on all things foosball tells me that their game plan will be to score more points than the other guys. This expert analysis has been brought to you by Couch Potato State. 

In all seriousness, I hope they stick to their bread and butter on offense. Don’t get too cute. I know there will be matchups they’ll be looking to exploit but don’t get cute in how many different plays and things you wanna run. Figure out what works and roll with it. 

Defensively, pressure on Kermit is the key. Keep him contained, find ways to cover Kelce and Hill, etc. 

I think one of the biggest things will be the hype a lot of players will be feeling for this one. They can practice the whole “this is just the next game on the schedule” thing but you know those dudes are thinking about the loss in the AFC Championship Game. That’ll be on McDermott to temper those emotions but also use them to play with an edge. 

It’s cliche but I really feel like the only team that can beat the Bills is themselves. Play loose, play fast, don’t overthink it, don’t make mistakes, and they shall fly home the victors. When they’re “on” and playing their game, they can hang with anyone. It’s felt like KC has just had their number these last couple years but if they play disciplined, smart foosball, then I don’t see any reason they can’t take advantage of a subpar Chefs defense and rack up some points. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/7/2021 at 11:20 AM, gonzo1105 said:

This is a game where I advocate running Allen. He is a weapon with his legs and the Chiefs will be playing a lot of press man. The Bills need to utilize his legs and dare I say involve people out of the backfield in the passing game such as Moss and Knox at TE. Outside of Bolton, the Chiefs LBs are terrible and Knox and the RBs should have a big day in the passing game. This will allow things to open up for the WRs as the game goes along

Man what this guy said ⬆️ lol. So far so good. Let’s see how the Chiefs adjust

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.