RB Zack Moss on @gmfb

4 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

The Bills nation started this year believing JA would carry the team. The D is doing so more than JA. Right or wrong, and as totally nit picky as it is, JA lost the Pitt game. The Bills D has “won” in all of them.  Time will tell if the Browns D continues to play lights out. I am just thrilled the Bills D is in the conversation.

JA can play as one of 22 with this D. 

I disagree JA lost us the Pitt game.  The single worst player/unit that day was without question our offensive line.  Honestly, the turning point was clearly the blocked punt, but also the whole offense was out of sync, not just Allen.  Daboll called on of his worst games since being in Buffalo, and our defense gave up 16 second half points too after a shut out in the first half.  

JA definitely had his struggles, but that was a team wide loss given the only person who really was a bright spot was Singletary week 1 on the offense.  

2 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I think Milano is the only one with the athleticism and coverage chops to slow Kelce down.  Instead of 9 for 120 and 1 td, hopefully 6 for 75 and no tds.

Just my crazy WAG...

Milano's stronger when playing close to the LOS. I don't think the Bills would be counting on him to stop Kelce. They'll miss him more in run defense and containing Mahomes.

Edmunds is more athletic and counted on for coverage duties.

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

JA definitely had his struggles, but that was a team wide loss given the only person who really was a bright spot was Singletary week 1 on the offense.  

josh had the Big 💰 👀 that first game

granted I only saw the first half but he was overthrowing everyone 

It’s not all on him.  

nerves settled and he’s been doing much better 

And an actual run game