Suger High Josh!

You know how he gets hyped up for these big games and ends up overthrowing open receivers. I would love to see them run left and then up the middle and then Josh to the right on a Jet Sweep! He actually likes to get hit as it calms his nerves and lets him get settled in to start passes!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 8

1 hour ago, SuperBowlOrBust said:

You know how he gets hyped up for these big games and ends up overthrowing open receivers. I would love to see them run left and then up the middle and then Josh to the right on a Jet Sweep! He actually likes to get hit as it calms his nerves and lets him get settled in to start passes!

He does like that, for sure however I'd like to see them call a few passing plays that are high % for completions (the McK shuffle pass for instance) and get him in the flow that way. Daboll needs to call plays that will slow things down for Allen...not expose him to hits right off the bat. KC can tend to play a tad dirty and would love the opportunity to knock Allen out early and face Trubisky.

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

So… joined in 2015, has 6 posts. You’d think that means the op waits for a profound thought or topic. Nope. Just shoots from the hip. Maybe a case of morning cereal “suger” high? 

It's most likely Manuel

Edited by Draconator