2021 MLB Playoffs

Mark Vader

On 10/30/2021 at 9:39 PM, SinceThe70s said:

Heard from a friend that the Braves PA played 'It's a Small World After All' when Altuve came to the plate. :lol:

He did ... and Altuve proceeded to hit a 2-run bomb right after.

The night before, the organist played, "I'm a Little Teapot," when he came to the plate.  Great stuff.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 10/31/2021 at 6:45 PM, Rockpile233 said:

Really? Griping about regular season records?

Braves fought through adversity all year, overcame injuries, had a great record down the stretch, and have had their bullpen dominate the postseason. They will deserve the championship when they win. 

Agreed.

Go Braves.

IS everyone still crying about the Giants superbowl win when they were the the 6 seed?

• Like (+1) 3

What a dominant game to close it out!

First, I wanted to say that being down in the battery for game 3 and at game 4 (and battery afterwards of course 😜) was surreal. So glad I got to do that, but also what an amazing place to watch a baseball game.

Second, just really proud of these guys, to come together the way they did and win it all makes it even more special.

I certainly thought they had a chance to win it this year, but this was not how I envisioned it.

Matzek and Smith were just straight dominant and deserve recognition for what they did this postseason (Smith was even more shocking given how he did at times during the regular season)

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 11/3/2021 at 10:13 AM, BTB said:

Cheaters got smoked at home.  I don’t care that Cora and Hinch are gone.  There are a number of players still on the team, who were a part of the scandal and never owned up to it.  F them. 

Agreed.  Justice has been done and now we can go back to not caring about the cheating that the Yankees, and Red Sox, and every other team was involved in.  

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.