The true meaning behind lil dirty?

nato7412

19 minutes ago, nato7412 said:

logical decision

SOMEBODY is NOT a very good recruiter! I mean, what other hobbies are you planning on in South Bend? Kinda like Buffalo, but I’m not sure if they even have a Dave & Busters. (Willis told me to post that!) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, nato7412 said:

logical decision

Only decision,

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

I’m pretty good at science and those articles sounded a like more like “dunno” than “disagree” 

but if you want to call Mohammed Ali a dummy u go for it 😉 

1 hour ago, nato7412 said:

logical decision

I am guessing so the coaching staff has first dibs?

My favorite odd story from South "Bend":

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.southbendtribune.com/story/news/crime/2015/10/31/lawsuit-says-notre-dame-employee-arranged-sex-between-her-daughter-and-students/46217801/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiIsKy9hrfzAhW3gXIEHfkVA0gQFnoECAUQAg&usg=AOvVaw0yOwRG1hamRjMbUq9zmqGj

Edited by aceman_16
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m pretty good at science and those articles sounded a like more like “dunno” than “disagree” 

but if you want to call Mohammed Ali a dummy u go for it 😉 

Fair enough. I should have said, "There's no scientific evidence to support that hypothesis."

And no, I wouldn't call Muhammad Ali a dummy.

9 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

The stress of the "hostile sexual environment and degradation" was furthered exacerbated by the woman pressuring the student to convert to Catholicism, according to the suit.

So she's a devout Catholic who pimps her daughter out to athletes. Got it.

4 hours ago, nato7412 said:

logical decision

Haha great story but there was something about test scores and academic eligibility mixed in there somewhere

In another interview, McKenzie said he didn't have family going on school visits and helping him with the process.  He said he went to Georgia because his high school classmate Sony Michel had family and supporters researching everything, so he figured he'd use their research and join Michel there when he had the chance.

McKenzie doesn't mention family, but he said in one tweet his mom left him in the hospital.  Apparently he was raised by a grandmother or an aunt.  Sounds like a story.

I personally think the Bills are getting a bit out of hand with all these podcasts and shows - Isaiah McKenzie, Moss, Diggs and Gabe, etc etc.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Haha great story but there was something about test scores and academic eligibility mixed in there somewhere

In another interview, McKenzie said he didn't have family going on school visits and helping him with the process.  He said he went to Georgia because his high school classmate Sony Michel had family and supporters researching everything, so he figured he'd use their research and join Michel there when he had the chance.

McKenzie doesn't mention family, but he said in one tweet his mom left him in the hospital.  Apparently he was raised by a grandmother or an aunt.  Sounds like a story.

I personally think the Bills are getting a bit out of hand with all these podcasts and shows - Isaiah McKenzie, Moss, Diggs and Gabe, etc etc.

Moss and McKenzie are doing that but I think Diggs and Davis were just doing a typical Bills media thing that the team does all the time.