The 506 Maps

Someone must be asleep at the switch this week, not yet posted!!  Tough to get good help these days!

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=5

Not as big a deal since Bills playing Sunday night, but still like to know what games I will see.

I may have to move to San Fran late Sunday afternoon!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Yuck,  Giants and Dallas.  I mean I get it, NYC is a HUGE market but I'd MUCH rather see San Fran/Arizona, as I'd suspect most of the rest of the country would too.  Oh well, when the Bills are not playing i'm on redzone about half the time anyway 

The modern NFL fan wants to see the best game, unless they’re a fan of a team playing in the same time slot. I don’t understand why networks and the league continue to think teams like the Cowboys and Giants are a such a big draw. I know they always put up big numbers because they still have plenty of fans, but the average fan in middle America wants the best matchup. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

The modern NFL fan wants to see the best game, unless they’re a fan of a team playing in the same time slot. I don’t understand why networks and the league continue to think teams like the Cowboys and Giants are a such a big draw. I know they always put up big numbers because they still have plenty of fans, but the average fan in middle America wants the best matchup. 

Yeah, but Dallas and NY have much larger numbers so will out draw the average fan in the end.  Plus the late games go through dinner time on east coast.  If the game doesn't involve the Bills I'll likely miss an hour of it anyway.  So if you go with teams with biggest fan base, they won't turn it off as they're devoted.   Even the "good game" can turn into a blow out which the average fan then may turn off.

51 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Someone must be asleep at the switch this week, not yet posted!!  Tough to get good help these days!

Not as big a deal since Bills playing Sunday night, but still like to know what games I will see.

A little shot at Shady?  I think he’s the one who knocks this out each week along with the unis.  Tough room.

Wait to pinch in Ed the Rock, “can ya smell what Ed is cookin”?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Sunday Night Football on NBC

if you don’t get it, you don’t get it

31 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

A little shot at Shady?  I think he’s the one who knocks this out each week along with the unis.  Tough room.

since you asked 

White on white on white (with some stripes here and there)

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Yeah recall it was usually always the same person who posted it, didn't remember the name and couldn't find last weeks.  So decided to post it myself and added a couple comments to keep him on his toes.

2 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

Hardly anyone (comparatively) lives in the middle of America…, it’s the advertising dollars, meant to reach the largest possible audience, folk need to understand that the game of football takes a distant 2nd to the primary goal of selling face time for money, does it suck? Sure does, but money always comes first in America.

Go Bills!!!

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Yuck,  Giants and Dallas.  I mean I get it, NYC is a HUGE market but I'd MUCH rather see San Fran/Arizona, as I'd suspect most of the rest of the country would too.  Oh well, when the Bills are not playing i'm on redzone about half the time anyway 

We get Giants and Cowboys over here in the UK too as our game in the late window. I will use my gamepass and watch the Browns and the Chargers I think. 

13 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Sunday Night Football on NBC

if you don’t get it, you don’t get it

since you asked 

White on white on white (with some stripes here and there)

Oh great. Now I have to see Bass' package on national TV...