My top 5 keys to winning on SNF

20 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

For me it’s bracket Hill, leave Poyer on Kelce, and allow Edmunds and Milano (if playing) to go sideline to sideline.  

Offense, stay will 11 personnel to chip one of the ends, and have Knox now more reliable as a dump off along with Moss.  This should be more of a Moss game.

I wouldn’t deviate from what gets you there, and not try and be something you’re not.  Not a fan of the empty sets with this team.  Lastly go for it on 4th and short.  FG’s will not win you the game even if we lose one or two.  Play to win, not to avoid losing.

The Chiefs defense is horrible, just pass it all over them. Never let off the gas.

21 minutes ago, TBBills said:

The Chiefs defense is horrible, just pass it all over them. Never let off the gas.

Um, no. The Chiefs are even worse at stopping the run. A balanced attack, never letting them know what is coming next and the Bills could drop a 40 burger on them.

• Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

Um, no. The Chiefs are even worse at stopping the run. A balanced attack, never letting them know what is coming next and the Bills could drop a 40 burger on them.

This will be like the Seattle game where everyone is open and Allen has his pick of who he wants to score TDs 

23 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

For me it’s bracket Hill, leave Poyer on Kelce, and allow Edmunds and Milano (if playing) to go sideline to sideline.  

Offense, stay will 11 personnel to chip one of the ends, and have Knox now more reliable as a dump off along with Moss.  This should be more of a Moss game.

I wouldn’t deviate from what gets you there, and not try and be something you’re not.  Not a fan of the empty sets with this team.  Lastly go for it on 4th and short.  FG’s will not win you the game even if we lose one or two.  Play to win, not to avoid losing.

I agreed with all of this.