Shady showing that Buffalove

It's not a nuanced take. 

Sure, Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL. I agree. 

But the takeaway to that is nobody measures up. The bar is Mahomes, and that's it. Nobody else from the AFC is going to a Super Bowl for 15 straight-years.

It's like great Nick, then what are we even talking about here?  

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

He's a basketball guy who has zero knowledge of football and rips the Bills because he realized early on that angry Bills fans will give him clicks. I don't ever listen to his trash hot takes. 

Exactly, he's just being a heel. At some point when being negative no longer works, he'll turn face. It's all a work, I highly doubt this is a shoot.

• Agree 2

He feeds right into emotionally immature fans hot takes.   I coach JV football, and the other day at practice I overheard a few players arguing about the NFL, and the take away was this.  Patrick Mahomes is the best in football and Josh Allen sucks.  Essentially, if you arent the best you suck.  Its just not reality.   There is no nuance to the argument, and real life comes with nuance.    This guy is basically a 15 year old with access to stats.

• Like (+1) 5

11 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

It's not a nuanced take. 

Sure, Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL. I agree. 

But the takeaway to that is nobody measures up. The bar is Mahomes, and that's it. Nobody else from the AFC is going to a Super Bowl for 15 straight-years.

It's like great Nick, then what are we even talking about here?  

Him and basically every other Chiefs fan i've encountered seem to genuinely believe this. And if you suggest otherwise they literally throw a toddler style temper tantrum. Complete with stopping of feet, plugging ears, and holding breath. 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

Shady chin checks Nick Wright

Don't listen for Nick .. listen to Shady roast Nick and crow about Josh .. this is a great listen. In this case give it the click because Shady was spectacular!

It was also interesting that Shady guaranteed that the Bills would either beat the Chiefs this week or if not then in the palyoffs.

Edited by CorkScrewHill
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

He's a basketball guy who has zero knowledge of football and rips the Bills because he realized early on that angry Bills fans will give him clicks. I don't ever listen to his trash hot takes. 

Exactly. It’s his whole shtick. About the only time he’s even relevant is when he says some controversial thing about Josh Allen. 

It's such a stupid argument, Josh hasn't played against Big Ben, Brissett, Hyneki, or Mills. He's played against the Steelers defense(a healthy one), the Dolphins defense, the WTF Defense, and the Texans defense. Of those what maybe the Texans was thought to be terrible?

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

He feeds right into emotionally immature fans hot takes.   I coach JV football, and the other day at practice I overheard a few players arguing about the NFL, and the take away was this.  Patrick Mahomes is the best in football and Josh Allen sucks.  Essentially, if you arent the best you suck.  Its just not reality.   There is no nuance to the argument, and real life comes with nuance.    This guy is basically a 15 year old with access to stats.

No actually he's a real smart guy who is talking to Bills fans of all ages with the brain of the 15 YO you're describing.  The more he talks 15 YO's react and post and click and at the end of the season, maybe he'll thank Bills fans for helping his ratings go up.

13 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Don't listen for Nick .. listen to Shady roast Nick and crow about Josh .. this is a great listen. In this case give it the click because Shady was spectacular!

It was also interesting that Shady guaranteed that the Bills would either beat the Chiefs this week or if not then in the palyoffs.

This. 

Everyone is focusing on nick wright instead of what Shady, the guy who played for both teams,  is saying

Edited by loyal2dagame
  • Like (+1) 1

I completely understand that Nick Wright is a one trick pony that would probably be a professional wrestling heel if he wasn't so puny and delicate, but man would I love to punch that troll in the face.  His schtick is so played out and unimaginative.  I don't know how he is still getting any reaction from it.  I can't figure out what is more annoying, the stuff he says, or the fact that his paycheck is funded by pissed off Bills fans that can't stop clicking, sharing, and reacting to him.

Small hand syndrome, I think we can all agree on that, 

30 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

This. 

Everyone is focusing on nick wright instead of what Shady, the guy who played for both teams,  is saying

Well shady now has first hand experience playing with Josh, Patrick and Tom Brady.  His opinion on how to rank each one would be very unique in that sense.  He has actual exp with each one having won SB with both PM and TB,  I'd be interested to know his true opinion on the 3 when he rates each of their pros/cons. If nothing else the personal experience playing with all 3 gives Shady's opinion more weight to anyone who prefers more fact driven opinion over stat watching suppositions. 

42 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's such a stupid argument, Josh hasn't played against Big Ben, Brissett, Hyneki, or Mills. He's played against the Steelers defense(a healthy one), the Dolphins defense, the WTF Defense, and the Texans defense. Of those what maybe the Texans was thought to be terrible?

4 consecutive Red Zone possessions, 4 FGs