Gilmore released

If we can get for League Min I would be all for it. But not sure his Year is guaranteed already starting on PUP. 

also have a feeling there are about 5 teams that will lay out a good multi year contract for him. KC being one. 

13 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

This is hardly “stunning” and actually quite predictable once Gilmore started his new contract nonsense and suffered his also predictable preseason injury.  He can probably still play and will likely help someone this year, but no thanks on the Bills, not that there is any chance of that. 

• Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He won’t come back to Buffalo 

What's the Bills cap situation like? Could they make it work financially? Gilmore probably won't be a Bill but given how good the team is now I bet he would show interest.

Just now, FLFan said:

This is hardly “stunning” and actually quite predictable once Gilmore started his new contract nonsense and suffered his also predictable preseason injury.  He can probably still play and will likely help someone this year, but no thanks on the Bills, not that there is any chance of that. 

He was a FA after this year, an older, expensive guy on a roster that isn't close to contending.... I can't see why anyone is "stunned".

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Clemfield2622 said:

I hate Belichick, but the guy gets the most out of every defender. Gilmore went from an average player here, to All-Pro in New England. We'll see how he fares if they decide to start calling him for holding again now that he's out of NE. 

They gave him a huge contract, I think the 2nd highest in the league at the time.  You don't give that contract to an average player.  Gilmore was very good here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1