Cowboys release Jaylon Smith

YoloinOhio

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Disagree on Tampa.  And I doubt Smith makes an impact on any team.

Kansas City's defense is so bad that even a guy giving no effort is a likely improvement.

Tampa just seems to be able to sign whoever they want, Sherman last week, possibly Smith this week.

8 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Kansas City's defense is so bad that even a guy giving no effort is a likely improvement.

Tampa just seems to be able to sign whoever they want, Sherman last week, possibly Smith this week.

Sorry, meant TB being a SB team.  

As I said in the Gilmore thread.  If these players that get released are immediately linked to SB contenders like the Chiefs and Bucs, then we should ALSO as an organization that thinks we are SB Contenders should also be making our Calls to see.

11 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Surprised by some of the reactions here.   The guy is far from a bad player.   Has been incredibly more productive than Edmunds over a similar sample size.    Maybe he isn't an All-Pro, but he also wouldnt be a bad replacement level player to have.  

Def an upgrade over dodson, probably klein as well.  There's a bit of a diva there for a linebacker that I'm not sure fit's culturally though   Perhaps this humbling experience will help him ditch that reputation.  But it's as likely he signs with KC or something.

59 minutes ago, KGun12TD said:

Beane saved up some money for something like this or even the Gilmore release. Git Ur' Done!!!

Anybody currently on the team that was around for Gilmore days? Hughes it?  Different coaching, front office, environment.  Hes worn our jersey, but never played for "this team".  I hate the dude, but think hed have serious interest if he made a visit

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.