Cowboys release Jaylon Smith

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

I still cant figure out why now vs during next off season being so much on the hook for all this years guaranteed money.

I guess when you have LVE and Micah Parsons out there Jaylon Smith becomes irrelevant. Sure he's on a big contract but if you know you're gonna not play him and he knows that he's gonna be ridin' pine why not do each other a solid and just cut the guy and let him find a home somewhere?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is… bad cap management 

Now, now…..

Jerry is a genius and runs the league.

I wonder if he ever misses Jimmy Johnson. They have been nothing but disappointing since he didn’t work things out with Jimmy, the guy who seems very happy on his boat in the Keys and doing a little TV works for millions. 

I have read his issues in Dallas is mostly just giving no effort. For that I’d like to bring him in. Cause obviously when he was playing with effort he was quite good. Mcdermott says be the best version of yourself. Won’t find a better half season + rental out there. The only difficult part would be who could he replace on the roster that won’t hurt to let go.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.