Beat the Bills in the Playoffs = A Curse on your Franchise?

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

It would be great if the Chiefs are 2-3 after this weekend and subsequently implode. 

I doubt the Chiefs players are anywhere near a mutiny, but activating a guy like Josh Gordon might not help the locker room vibe.

They already have a locker room of criminals and low character individuals, so I don't think they'll mind bringing anyone else in with off the field issues.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

or just win against Bills overall ... look at Steelers season after they whooped us.

Happened to the cardinals after the hail Mary too lol

21 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Bosa can wreck a gameplan all by himself. They have size at the WR position too.  Hopefully they slog it out with Cleveland or Baltimore in WC round 

Yea thankfully we don't have to play ALL the good teams in the playoffs lol a bye would be enormous and we have a lot of near layup division games so I'd say we have the inside track if we can get the w this week 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

They already have a locker room of criminals and low character individuals, so I don't think they'll mind bringing anyone else in with off the field issues.

Not really that, but it's kind of a slap in the face to your WR group. Somewhat abandoning a group that hasn't been that bad. It's the defense and OL that need help.

The Colts simply played us a down to the wire playoff game and stand (barely) at 1-3 and the QB they went all in on has not one, but two sprained ankles.  This is some weird kind of football voodoo going on here.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, cwater10 said:

The Colts simply played us a down to the wire playoff game and stand (barely) at 1-3 and the QB they went all in on has not one, but two sprained ankles.  This is some weird kind of football voodoo going on here.

yeah LOL. Two sprained ankles at same time is clearly a voodoo doll event if I ever heard of one.

That has to really suck. Like getting two hips replaced same day suck.

Edited by cba fan
  • Like (+1) 1

I’m much less concerned or curious with what other teams did after the Bills played them but following Sunday’s win over the Texans it occurred to me that the Bills are 9-1 since late last year, after the Hail Murray. And if you include playoffs that makes them 11-2. I have to admit it’s been a long long time since I turned on the game and just expected them to win. Go figure! Go Bills 

4 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

2017 - Bills return to the playoffs and lose to the Jaguars. Jacksonville begins an immediate nosedive, wins only 1 game in 2019, 0 games in 2020, and is currently on a 19 game losing streak. Even with a high-profile coach (LOL) and the #1 draft pick and landing the next great hype, they are still 0-4 and somehow finding ways to look worse by the day. Team is in shambles.

2019 - Bills lose to the Texans. Bill O'Brien trades the best WR in the game for a song. Overpays for an LT who he then has to re-sign to a mega-$ long term deal. Alienates JJ Watt, the franchises best and most beloved player to date. And I wont even get into DeShaun Watson. Team is in shambles.

2020 - Bills lose to the Chiefs in AFC Championship. KC goes on to lay a turd in the Super Bowl, and start the next year looking shaky at 2-2 and last place in their division. We'll see how the rest of the year goes for them, but looking at the Chargers, Raiders, and even Broncos, it does not look like an easy road to redemption.

Conclusion: We will lay waste to the NFL, franchise by franchise, until the Lombardi Trophy is brought to Buffalo.

LET'S GO!

just think— only 28 More years, and the championship shall be ours! 

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

2017 - Bills return to the playoffs and lose to the Jaguars. Jacksonville begins an immediate nosedive, wins only 1 game in 2019, 0 games in 2020, and is currently on a 19 game losing streak. Even with a high-profile coach (LOL) and the #1 draft pick and landing the next great hype, they are still 0-4 and somehow finding ways to look worse by the day. Team is in shambles.

2019 - Bills lose to the Texans. Bill O'Brien trades the best WR in the game for a song. Overpays for an LT who he then has to re-sign to a mega-$ long term deal. Alienates JJ Watt, the franchises best and most beloved player to date. And I wont even get into DeShaun Watson. Team is in shambles.

2020 - Bills lose to the Chiefs in AFC Championship. KC goes on to lay a turd in the Super Bowl, and start the next year looking shaky at 2-2 and last place in their division. We'll see how the rest of the year goes for them, but looking at the Chargers, Raiders, and even Broncos, it does not look like an easy road to redemption.

Conclusion: We will lay waste to the NFL, franchise by franchise, until the Lombardi Trophy is brought to Buffalo.

LET'S GO!

Washington has pretty much been a disaster of a franchise since beating the Bills in the SB.  And, as I recall, after the Giants beat the Bills, Parcells left and they were garbage for a few years after under Ray Handley.

So yes, it all makes sense.

9 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

LET'S GO!

Jacksonville won 1 game last year, not 0. They beat the Colts in the first week 27-20.

11 hours ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

On another note, Chargers looking REALLY good last night against Raiders.  They were nearly unstoppable, with a relentless DEF.  That team will be a strong contender in the AFC playoffs.

One reason the Chargers D looked so good is that the Chiefs O line has not come together yet.  

Here's hoping Frazier was watching that game and figuring out how to adapt the Charger's defensive approach to the Bills personnel.

8 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Jacksonville won 1 game last year, not 0. They beat the Colts in the first week 27-20.

Ah yes, I typed the wrong years because 2020 is the lost year that never happened. Meant to say "1 game last year, 0 games this year".

• Like (+1) 1