Welcome to the new "Chief Brand Ambassador" for NFLPA...Marshawn Lynch

Seems like a perfect fit! :doh:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/10/05/nflpa-names-marshawn-lynch-chief-brand-ambassador/

“I’m always tryin’ to make the most out’ta my time and opportunities. Ya’ feel me? If you make it through pee wee, high school, college and you’re lucky enough to call yourself an NFL player, you’re in a situation to create and take part in hella opportunities, but you have to understand that you only get a little bit of time in that uni’, so you gotta max it out and put yourself in a position to make plays on and off the turf,” Lynch said in a statement. “By partnering with the NFLPA and working with De Smith, I can share my path, pass down what I’ve been through and seen, so players can see what’s really out there for them and tap in to all the resources their teams, communities and the PA have available. I wanna put them in positions to be successful in every facet of their lives from building businesses based on their passions to of course takin’ care of their mentals and stackin’ their chicken.”

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It’s kinda funny,  “ brand ambassador” ??? Pretty sure this is something the nfl doesn’t actually have a need for, but if a party needs an ambassador ML is the man,  he’ll do a good job at it, 👍

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, MJS said:

What does "stackin' their chicken" mean? It all made sense to me until that very last line.

Now, if he said "stackin' their Skittles" I would have followed.

I'm also kinda curious to know how much additional stackin' this gig will provide for ML? 

24 minutes ago, MJS said:

What does "stackin' their chicken" mean? It all made sense to me until that very last line.

Now, if he said "stackin' their Skittles" I would have followed.

what Marshawn meant to say was “astutely accumulating financial assets”.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Even after Leroy Jenkins led the disastrous raid that resulted in his party's deaths, at least he had chicken.  Marshawn Lynch wisely advocates appreciation of said resource.

Ironically, I just came in from feeding the two remaining chickens in the family flock. 🤔

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, chris heff said:

I was wrong about Marshawn, after the traffic incident in Buffalo, followed by gun incident in Oakland. I had him headed in the wrong direction. Glad he figured things out.

I'm right with you on that.  But the more I read about the guy and saw what he was doing the more respect I developed for him.  

• Like (+1) 4

36 minutes ago, Beast said:

The first thing he will advise members of the PA to do is quit speaking with the media.

Excellent advice, if so.

I have mixed views on unions. I have some opinions on those workers at Spot Coffee, as compared to the NFLPA. You're an idiot if you can't recognize the dissonance between the two. I won't get into it further as this is a football board.

Just glad to see ML, a former Bill and not a bad guy, in a position of influence.