Dolphins trade Jakeem Grant to Bears

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, clearwater cadet said:

Maybe there going to start to stock picks to pull off a watson trade?

Don't know what the Steelers have to offer but you have to think they would show interest in Watson. Of course his legal issues could scare teams away from making a deal.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Greg S said:

When they get a QB who can throw a ball farther then 10 yards then I might pay attention to them

How dare you, Sir, besmirch the good name of all the recent successful Alabama QBs in the NFL.

Men like Bart Starr, Joe Namath, Ken Stabler...

Ken Stabler...

...hey, when did Ken Stabler retire again?

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Dolphins picking Tua over Herbert will go down as one of my favorite Dolphin drafts of all time. (Right up there with Chad Henne)

Herbert is going to be a top QB in this league. It would make Bills-Chargers games must see TV. It already makes Chiefs-Chargers games must see TV as well. That rivalry will probably heat up over the next 10-15 years assuming both QB's stay healthy.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Dolphins picking Tua over Herbert will go down as one of my favorite Dolphin drafts of all time. (Right up there with Chad Henne)

Don't forget to give props to trading away Tannehill to Tennesee for a 4th rounder and a 6th/7th swap, only to see Tannehill go to the AFCCG and win "Comeback Player of the Year" in 2019.  Meanwhile spending a 2019 2nd round and 2020 5th for 'right Josh' Rosen then trying to tank with Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB.

I know those aren't drafts, exactly, but the trades involved draft picks and no one could say they got good value there.

14 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

WRONG JOSH

They didn't draft him, but they did spend a 2nd round+ to obtain him so I think he ought to be considered.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

How dare you, Sir, besmirch the good name of all the recent successful Alabama QBs in the NFL.

Men like Bart Starr, Joe Namath, Ken Stabler...

Ken Stabler...

...hey, when did Ken Stabler retire again?

Collinsworth the other night legit tried to make it sound like Mac Jones was the beneficiary of "Quarterback U" type NFL prep coaching under Saban at Alabammie--like they're known for being some kind of a QB factory?? :doh:

(AJ McCarron sheepishly raises his hand when asked who'd been released from the Bills to make room for Peterman in the QB room) :w00t:

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Don't forget to give props to trading away Tannehill to Tennesee for a 4th rounder and a 6th/7th swap, only to see Tannehill go to the AFCCG and win "Comeback Player of the Year" in 2019.  Meanwhile spending a 2019 2nd round and 2020 5th for 'right Josh' Rosen then trying to tank with Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB.

Don't forget Culpepper over Brees as well😂😂