Jalen and Jacoby at the game yesterday

inthebuff

1 hour ago, First Round Bust said:

??? espn pinching pennies having an ex NBA player and analyst in Rose doing NFL coverage...very lame...calls the stadium an arena...nothing to see here....

Nfl coverage?  It’s a sports talk show.  They talk about sports.  This is the only espn show that I enjoy.  Two good friends that talk like it’s the 90s.  

The entirety of ESPN is now based on one NBA reporter covering every sport.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Nfl coverage?  It’s a sports talk show.  They talk about sports.  This is the only espn show that I enjoy.  Two good friends that talk like it’s the 90s.  

The entirety of ESPN is now based on one NBA reporter covering every sport.  

calling a stadium an arena..todays news-journalism standards...sigh

47 minutes ago, First Round Bust said:

thats all I need...

44 minutes ago, NewEra said:

That’s all you need if you’re trying NOT to make a good point.  What else you got?  Anything? 

14 minutes ago, First Round Bust said:

I guess you find TV, espn, and ex-jocks more entertaining...fine... I dont.... we disagree and I really dont care why you care

bitcoin cryptocurrency GIF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

I just saw that. That was great. For those who don't know Griselda is from Buffalo and is considered one of the best rap groups in the world. There story shows ANYTHING is possible and dreams do come true if you put that work in.

Fun fact, I used to work with West Side Gunn's sister for several years and we are still friends

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1