Raiders vs Chargers MNF Game thread

1 minute ago, mannc said:

Herbert’s not?

He is but since he started on a higher plane he doesn't have that far to go.  No doubt Herbert was the best prospect in his draft class and is already a very good QB and an exciting player.  It's really hard to truly compare QBs since there is such a difference in supporting cast, coaching etc.  I expect great things from Herbert and Josh.

That sack of Carr made me think of Allen's amazing escape from two Texans and long pass completion to Diggs. We take Allen's ecapability for granted.

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

He is but since he started on a higher plane he doesn't have that far to go.  No doubt Herbert was the best prospect in his draft class and is already a very good QB and an exciting player.  It's really hard to truly compare QBs since there is such a difference in supporting cast, coaching etc.  I expect great things from Herbert and Josh.

I'm a Joe Burrow fan and think he was the best prospect from that draft.  Only time will tell.  But for sure the AFC is loaded with great young QB's.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

Little sick of the continued Herbert ball washing. Sure fire hall of famer? Seriously? He may turn out to be just that, but can he play more than a season before we say that? Also, I think Josh Allen might have something to say in the “if you could pick one guy to start a franchise” discussion. 

Mahomes is the right answer there.

Its okay to say. 

He’s 26 and playing the game at the highest level.

Also, can’t get mad at people saying Herbert. He’s 23 and putting up the same numbers as Allen, a bit taller, just as good of an arm.

3 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

That sack of Carr made me think of Allen's amazing escape from two Texans and long pass completion to Diggs. We take Allen's ecapability for granted.

I'm a Joe Burrow fan and think he was the best prospect from that draft.  Only time will tell.  But for sure the AFC is loaded with great young QB's.

I like Burrow as well.  Very smart QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1