Josh Allen good under pressure, bad when not pressured

Estro

How does this compare to last season?  I mean short sample right now, but last year a lot of folks kept talking about how Josh was getting all sorts of time in the pocket which helped his success, this year so far he's not really getting kept clean.  Our PFF ranking on OL are woeful.

Anyway, short sample, I also agree with what some other are saying, lots of teams playing 6 DBs and rushing 4 or fewer, clog up lanes for Josh.

16 hours ago, Estro said:

Computer Cowboy on twitter posts pretty good visual charts that makes it a little easier to visualize NFL data, and one he did today was QBs PFF grades when pressured vs. not pressured.

Now I understand PFF is just one set of data pts, and there are many that take PFF with a grain of salt, which I get.......but this set of data kind of matches with what I'm seeing on Sundays.

FA4hKD6WYAs9AAy.thumb.jpeg.f3a947f316f73e090dd584245d160ffb.jpeg

Cannot.....trust....PFF....WHEN....it....COMES....to Josh Allen

Josh Allen has literally dated all of their girlfriends at once or something

1 hour ago, fan_in_tx said:

Didn't see it listed but what is the data set?  Career? 2021?  2020?    If career then 2018-2019 may be skewing quite a bit for Mr Allen.

He's made most of his bad decisions when he had time.  He either doesn't step up, doesn't step into his throw, whatever - he's just been off when well protected.