W’s in the next two weeks - playoff football?

These two games are a huge measuring stick and to have both games in primetime puts this team to the test.

All the nations eyeballs will be on them.

I think they go out and show off all they have learned over the last two seasons and pull off wins in both games.

Make room on the bandwagon  its going to get crowded :)

15 hours ago, BTB said:

Are we talking about the Titans who just lost to the woeful Jets?

They were missing both starting WR's.

The Bills won't get so lucky.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, 716er said:

Only two of the next six Bills games are at home. The Bills need to go 4-2 over this stretch and they will be in great shape no matter who the 2 losses are against. 

If the Bills are as good as we think then they will have no problem going 4-2 at least. Take a look at the schedule. With the exception of KC the Bills should win the rest. Maybe the Titans can upset them but the Bills should be favorite in that game. Jags, Jets, Dolphins, and Colts should all be wins. The Bills may win at KC as well. I am not counting this weeks game as an automatic loss.

at KC

at TEN

MIA

at JAC

at NYJ

INDY

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

KC may not the team that keeps the #1 seed from the Bills....

It seems like you are correct but w’s determine the outcome. A L to the Chiefs does not seal the Bills fate but it for sure hurts the cause.  I think the #1 seed probably has to finish 14-3, worst case, 13-4. This just is not much margin for comfort in those #’s. Hopefully Pitt remains the lone Bills “huh” game as every team each season has one or two of these.

10 minutes ago, Greg S said:

If the Bills are as good as we think then they will have no problem going 4-2 at least. Take a look at the schedule. With the exception of KC the Bills should win the rest. Maybe the Titans can upset them but the Bills should be favorite in that game. Jags, Jets, Dolphins, and Colts should all be wins. The Bills may win at KC as well. I am not counting this weeks game as an automatic loss.

at KC

at TEN

MIA

at JAC

at NYJ

INDY

All of these are winnable games as on paper the Bills are the better team.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

It seems like you are correct but w’s determine the outcome. A L to the Chiefs does not seal the Bills fate but it for sure hurts the cause.  I think the #1 seed probably has to finish 14-3, worst case, 13-4. This just is not much margin for comfort in those #’s. Hopefully Pitt remains the lone Bills “huh” game as every team each season has one or two of these.

I would say KC is a toss up maybe a slight edge to them. Until proven otherwise they are the better team but I agree with you on the rest. The Bills should be favorite in 5 of those games.

11 minutes ago, Greg S said:

at KC

at TEN

MIA

at JAC

at NYJ

INDY

Lol. Kc is not the better team at this point. But in he NFL we know you can lose to an inferior team at any point.  I can see he bills win these two games and then lose to someone like Miami.  Many brains will implode. People will say we were frauds. Gonna be a very entertaining season.  Fan base is not in the same ball park of confidence and self belief as the team is which is understandable. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Playoff atmosphere this week for sure!!!

These are the type of games I dreamed about having during the 17 year playoff drought

and the ones we have to start winning as we did in the 90s....

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Lol. Kc is not the better team at this point. But in he NFL we know you can lose to an inferior team at any point.  I can see he bills win these two games and then lose to someone like Miami.  Many brains will implode. People will say we were frauds. Gonna be a very entertaining season.  Fan base is not in the same ball park of confidence and self belief as the team is which is understandable. 

I disagree - KC is still incredibly dangerous and has one of the best offenses in the league until proven otherwise. Their defense is what's holding them back - too many old players like Frank Clark IMO. 

40 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I disagree - KC is still incredibly dangerous and has one of the best offenses in the league until proven otherwise. Their defense is what's holding them back - too many old players like Frank Clark IMO. 

they are dangerous offensively. Not as dangerous as the Bills. Their defense is a mess.  If the chiefs are the better team until the bills beat them then the Steelers need to be ahead of the bills on the power rankings. Logic is logic. 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Like (+1) 1

Just an FYI the Bills play at MetLife on Nov 14th. It's easy to get tickets as high ticket prices, PSL fees, and a bad product have led many Jets fans to walk away. Its a good opportunity to turn MetLife blue on Nov 14th. The attendance on Sunday vs the Titans was about 54,000. MetLife holds 80,000. Check out the upper deck it was basically empty vs Ten.

IMG_1527.thumb.jpg.f84fa0489e9c41ebbab3d9a52d3f68f3.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Say what you want about it being early in the season and the Chiefs are not what they were last year, this is a new season, etc.

The next two games for Buffalo have very real playoff implications. If the Bills hope to lead the AFC they really need to win both games. Remember that the Bills did not show particularly well against either team last year.

Also, the next two serve as litmus tests. If the Bills want to step up and truly join the short list of elite teams they must win the next two.

They don't "need" to do anything other than finish with a better record in the AFC than anyone else.  

• Agree 1

It's a week to week league for sure but if the Bills win both of these next two games on the road against playoff contenders they have a clear path to 14 or 15 wins and the #1 seed in the AFC.

And I don't think many pundits will argue they are right up there as a prohibitive SB favorite the rest of the way.

At this point though I would gladly take a split with the Bills winning in KC and losing in TEN if that happens because they are still going to be right up there in a similar discussion.

10 hours ago, Greg S said:

Just an FYI the Bills play at MetLife on Nov 14th. It's easy to get tickets as high ticket prices, PSL fees, and a bad product have led many Jets fans to walk away. Its a good opportunity to turn MetLife blue on Nov 14th. The attendance on Sunday vs the Titans was about 54,000. MetLife holds 80,000. Check out the upper deck it was basically empty vs Ten.

IMG_1527.thumb.jpg.f84fa0489e9c41ebbab3d9a52d3f68f3.jpg

I’m waiting for the tickets to drop to $25 or less. 

11 hours ago, CSBill said:

I’m waiting for the tickets to drop to $25 or less. 

They will. But Bills fans do show up in very good numbers at MetLife especially now that they are good. There will be more people in attendance vs BUF than the 54,000 that showed up vs TEN.

• Like (+1) 1