What was up with Beasley today?

39 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

There's a lot of data out there showing that naturally acquired immunity from getting covid is just as effective or maybe even more effective then vaccination.  But NOTHING offers 100% protection and just like there are vaccinated people who end up in the hospital with covid there are those with natural immunity who when reinfected have bad outcomes.

Who cares? That's not the point of this thread.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, QCity said:

tbh 33 pages is nothing. Hell hath no fury like a Bills fan scorned.

I've been watching with bemusement. My baseball team had a booing controversy that got me pretty amped up a month or two ago. I got over it but I understand the emotion with this one - and the Covid aspect of the Beasley boos ratchets the emotion up a notch.

I just wish he’d stop tweeting ffs and focus on what matters: crushing KC this Sunday. I don’t tune into a Bills message board for Beasley’s spicy vax takes. I’m here to talk X’s and O’s and piss and moan that we haven’t traded for Ertz yet. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

I wish I agreed, but I think he's a petulant attention-w.hore who can't help himself.

6 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

He's been in twitter feuds with fans since his days in Dallas. It is who he is. It will never end or change. Some people just live for social media drama. Cole Dickson Beasley is one of those people.

I can see my post might mislead my intentions on this situation.

My point was to affirmed that if Cole (and anyone else) wants to wage a twitter war against the Buffalo Bills fanbase they won't be on the team for long.

He can twitter all he wants about his beliefs but this is something OBD has to draw a line on.

I do believe that and I would suggest that Cole takes it to heart.  Play football or become a martyr.

Personally FWIW I want Cole catching passes on Sundays.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, uninja said:

I just wish he’d stop tweeting ffs and focus on what matters: crushing KC this Sunday. I don’t tune into a Bills message board for Beasley’s spicy vax takes. I’m here to talk X’s and O’s and piss and moan that we haven’t traded for Ertz yet. 

With Knox playing this well?

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

I am guessing he got another talking to from McD.  That will likely keep him off twitter a couple months again.  Maybe the light will go on and he will see to stay off it for the season. 

Did anyone else notice McDermott's facial expressions when he was asked about Beasley?  1:30 in, 2nd question from Adam Benigni.

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/press-conferences

First he looked as though he was being force-fed a lemon.  Then he made quite a frown.  When Benigni asked about did he hear any booing he shook his head slightly and swallowed his lips.

Me no think Coach McD is happy about this.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did anyone else notice McDermott's facial expressions when he was asked about Beasley?  1:30 in, 2nd question from Adam Benigni.

First he looked as though he was being force-fed a lemon.  Then he made quite a frown.  When Benigni asked about did he hear any booing he shook his head slightly and swallowed his lips.

Yep agree doesnt look to happy that this is coming up yet again

17 hours ago, rayray808 said:

anyone else hearing rumors of a Beasley + Cody Ford to Saints for Micheal Thomas trade?

I'd be shocked if this happened, and we don't throw slants so I doubt it.  Kidding... kind of.

While this would be an exciting move, I'd only trade for Thomas if McD knows he won't be an issue.  Y'all can get mad at Cole for his Twitter takes, but he's a good teammate.  Michael Thomas, not so sure. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

To be honest, McDermott looks like he is grimacing in almost every answer he gives. I didn't really see too much difference in that response as opposed to others. We all know he is a no nonsense coach who does not like distractions. I agree he is probably not happy about it and I'm sure he has already spoken to Beasley. I think McDermott is the kind of guy who likes to deal with things directly and promptly. But, IMHO, I also think this is not as big of an issue as some want to make it out to be.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1