What was up with Beasley today?

I don't agree with his vax takes, and I think he should have been more self aware before kicking this wasps' nest. He should have known his stance would piss off a lot of people. He seems to be struggling to deal with that blowback and venting on social media about it, which I'm not sure is how I'd go about it but to each their own.

That being said, don't boo your own players jfc. That's some gutter ***** Eagles fan's do.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, uninja said:

I don't agree with his vax takes, and I think he should have been more self aware before kicking this wasps' nest. He should have known his stance would piss off a lot of people. He seems to be struggling to deal with that blowback and venting on social media about it, which I'm not sure is how I'd go about it but to each their own.

That being said, don't boo your own players jfc. That's some gutter ***** Eagles fan's do.

I still don’t believe that was actually happening. I think he mistook “Beas” with boos. Instead of doing the stand up thing, and admitting his mistake he doubled down and made up stories. I could be wrong, but most people have commented on how no one was booing near them (myself included), and people behind the bench said they didn’t hear anything. 

If some cretin said something to him after the game and this is his reaction to all fans he has seriously thin skin and may need to consult a dermatologist. Though he’d probably just say he doesn’t believe their diagnosis and proceed as normal. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He said he is there to coach football and not going to discuss vaccine stuff. Said the rates with the team are still improving and the fans are awesome (In response to Beasley tweet about the fans)

Almost sounds like he was about to breakout singing "Everything is Awesome" from the Lego Movie😂

21 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I still don’t believe that was actually happening. I think he mistook “Beas” with boos. Instead of doing the stand up thing, and admitting his mistake he doubled down and made up stories. I could be wrong, but most people have commented on how no one was booing near them (myself included), and people behind the bench said they didn’t hear anything. 

If some cretin said something to him after the game and this is his reaction to all fans he has seriously thin skin and may need to consult a dermatologist. Though he’d probably just say he doesn’t believe their diagnosis and proceed as normal. 

Well played with dermatologist 👏

40 minutes ago, CheshireCT said:

alright I concede. Somehow I haven’t noticed him the same as Diggs, Sanders, and Knox on the receiving end/

The reason you haven't is because he has nearly half of all his catches in one game - 11 against WFT. Sanders and Knox have emerged as consistent producers so that means less opportunities for Diggs, Beasley and in particular Davis

1 hour ago, PolishDave said:

His antivax fans have been putting signs up in their yards that say "Beasley for Governor" - just like the Allen/Diggs 2020 signs.      Look for them.   You'll see them around.

Don't you have to be vaccinated to attend a game?

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

I think Beasley is a grade A moron for his Covid takes. But when he is on the field I root for him and no one should boo him for that. Beasley isn't that influential of a public figure nor is he setting public policy. Just let him move on and live with his idiocy. 

Exactly I root for Beasley as a player but don't agree with his off the field beliefs.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

The reason you haven't is because he has nearly half of all his catches in one game - 11 against WFT. Sanders and Knox have emerged as consistent producers so that means less opportunities for Diggs, Beasley and in particular Davis

To be fair it was true last season that Beasley would have a game where he'd "go off" for 8, 9, 11 receptions and then other games where he'd get 2 to 5

With accompanying YPG variance

If teams play to take him away or have a really strong top corner, they can do it, but it comes at the cost of letting Diggs (and now Sanders) eat.

1 hour ago, PolishDave said:

His antivax fans have been putting signs up in their yards that say "Beasley for Governor" - just like the Allen/Diggs 2020 signs.      Look for them.   You'll see them around.

So what? Seriously, so what?

4 hours ago, Bad Things said:

So, I wonder what's going to happen during the next home game.

You know darn well that Beasley's whining is only going to embolden the "booers" in the stands. 

What's he going to do then?

It's could turn into a vicious cycle with only Beasley to blame for it.

If he has a big game against either KC or TN then he'll get a standing ovation by the fans.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I cannot wait to see what Mr I am off Twitter until the end of the season does. When KC Fans use HIS obviously thin skin against him Sunday. 

this post made me inwardly cringe.....will the chief fans needle him? SMH if I had to guess I'd say yes dude better be ready.

19 minutes ago, CheshireCT said:

if that's the case, I can't understand why he wouldn't say he had it. A. to prove is point - "I had covid and it didn't do ***** to me!" and B. to say he doesn't need the shot.

but who knows, he's off his rockers with this thing.

33 pages in suggests to me he's not the only one off their rocker with this thing

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

At the risk of incurring the wrath of those Bills fans claiming Beasley is being thin skinned here isn't a 32 page thread about how Bease disrespected Bills fans with his ill considered remarks being a bit thin skinned on some fans part?

No

• Like (+1) 1