What was up with Beasley today?

So, I wonder what's going to happen during the next home game.

You know darn well that Beasley's whining is only going to embolden the "booers" in the stands. 

What's he going to do then?

It's could turn into a vicious cycle with only Beasley to blame for it.

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

You know darn well that Beasley's whining is only going to embolden the "booers" in the stands. 

I would hope that this doesn't happen but if it does I will wager he won't tweet about the fans anymore.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

I would hope that this doesn't happen but if it does I will wager he won't tweet about the fans anymore.

I wish I agreed, but I think he's a petulant attention-w.hore who can't help himself.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

He's been in twitter feuds with fans since his days in Dallas. It is who he is. It will never end or change. Some people just live for social media drama. Cole Dickson Beasley is one of those people.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Beasley scores game winning TD. 

Crowd goes wild.

Bobby Hooks stares into the abyss.  

Haha… now that you put it that way it may be difficult to stifle a game winning td cheer. 

Alright, I’ll cheer good plays regardless of players (team accomplishments). But during team intros, etc. I’m staring into that abyss! 

• Haha (+1) 2

He's like a LAMP poster on a website.

First - the NFL is horrible for requiring it, then the NFLPA is abandoning him for not standing up to the league, now it's the fans.

The thing is, he drew a line in the sand, and now he can't cross it because doing so would be weak - and football players aren't weak.  For all we know, he got a vaccine and is just being a troll.  As long as it doesn't become a distraction, I think the team will let him spout off...  but if it starts becoming a distraction in the locker room - I think there will be some team mention and ramifications.

Are there breakthrough cases?  of course there are.  Have people died who had a vaccine?  Yes.

At the risk of talking COVID on the main board... When you look at the statistics - which population has more chance of being in the hospital with Delta?  Unvaccinated or Vaccinated?  By and large it is unvaccinated people in hospitals and in morgues from Delta.  It's also NOT physically fit football players with the best healthcare in the country who are constantly monitored.  We haven't seen outbreaks on any teams - which is a great thing.  Last season it seems like there was an outbreak on a team almost weekly.

Very hopeful we can get through this and it'll just be part of the annual flu shot, which is what I expect is going to happen. That genie is out of the bottle, and it's not going back in any time soon. I have to say the gaslighting online is insane if you search vaccines.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

He's been in twitter feuds with fans since his days in Dallas. It is who he is. It will never end or change. Some people just live for social media drama. Cole Dickson Beasley is one of those people.

He's a professional victim. He gave an interview where he said running his own social media in Dallas was the worst mistake of his life. Yet, here we are.

Bills WR Cole Beasley on giving up social media: ‘The best thing I’ve ever done’

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

The next home game is on Halloween and Beasley will be trolled with Halloween style boos and have only himself, again, to blame.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, 716er said:

The next home game is on Halloween and Beasley will be trolled with Halloween style boos and have only himself, again, to blame.

i have a great mental picture of everyone screaming spooky boos, and cole losing his mind.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

It would be best for everyone to shut up, especially on social media.

The man has his views and he will live with them.

Just now, he is a  much needed and valuable part of this team.

I don't know if he is getting any advice, but it would be much better for all concerned if he lived his life and dropped this apparent need to air his views on the basic issue and the fan's response.

As well, better for supporters of this team to leave him alone.

• Agree 2

51 minutes ago, CheshireCT said:

Wait hold the phone. Beasley is tweeting again? I thought he promised he was done until the season was done? 

maybe if he focused on football instead, he might catch some balls??? 🏈 

To give the man his propers, he's rocking a catch percentage of 78.1% at present.

And he's got almost an additional reception per game over last season. 

Y/R at a career low, though.  Think that has to do with how he's being covered and the routes he's being asked to run.

Beasley is a helluva football player, no question.

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

He did manage to walk away from it for 2 whole years with the Bills.

Perhaps he's relapsed, but can re-enter "social media recovery".

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bad Things said:

If the Bills find a way to win the next two games, perhaps the fans will be too high to bother booing Beasley when the Dolphins come to town.

If the Bills lose the next two, it will make people want to boo something or someone.   Beasley will be the target.    Heck he might even get a certain type of sex toy thrown at him. 🤣

2 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Beasley has a deep seated, persecution complex. There are Mental Health services available, for that.

Napoleon complex?

Edited by PolishDave
  • Like (+1) 3

I think Beasley is a grade A moron for his Covid takes. But when he is on the field I root for him and no one should boo him for that. Beasley isn't that influential of a public figure nor is he setting public policy. Just let him move on and live with his idiocy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I think Beasley is a grade A moron for his Covid takes. But when he is on the field I root for him and no one should boo him for that. Beasley isn't that influential of a public figure nor is he setting public policy. Just let him move on and live with his idiocy. 

His antivax fans have been putting signs up in their yards that say "Beasley for Governor" - just like the Allen/Diggs 2020 signs.      Look for them.   You'll see them around.

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

To give the man his propers, he's rocking a catch percentage of 78.1% at present.

And he's got almost an additional reception per game over last season. 

Y/R at a career low, though.  Think that has to do with how he's being covered and the routes he's being asked to run.

Beasley is a helluva football player, no question.

He did manage to walk away from it for 2 whole years with the Bills.

Perhaps he's relapsed, but can re-enter "social media recovery".

alright I concede. Somehow I haven’t noticed him the same as Diggs, Sanders, and Knox on the receiving end/